coda

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Over the last 38 games they've taken thirty less points than us, and Gerrard was our manager for some of that time, this year over 28 games they've taken less points than Everton, and Bournemouth, only last season's relegated teams and this season's newly promoted teams have taken few Premier League points 2023.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

Tomorrow night will be interesting. Without all of Gusto, James, Chilwell and Jackson through injury and suspension.

So basically going to have CBs at full back and either Broja (just back from a year out) or perhaps Sterling or Mydryk as false 9 CF.

Shame Fulham are short of goals without Mitrovic but you'd still think they've got enough about them over the pitch to at least hold Chelsea especially with the derby element.

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

Tomorrow night will be interesting. Without all of Gusto, James, Chilwell and Jackson through injury and suspension.

So basically going to have CBs at full back and either Broja (just back from a year out) or perhaps Sterling or Mydryk as false 9 CF.

Shame Fulham are short of goals without Mitrovic but you'd still think they've got enough about them over the pitch to at least hold Chelsea especially with the derby element.

Cucurella played the last game at full back and apparently Disasi can play right back

We saw what happens when you play talented youngsters in midfield against us last week and then against Brighton. Doesnt matter how good you are potentially. You need strength both physically and mentally. They simply cannot grow both individually and as a team without experience backing up the talent. I read somewhere about Boehly and the Dodgers. They bought talented players and it has worked. BUT thats because baseball is far more of an individual sport than football. The guy has come in and decided he knows best. And he knows eff all. That nonsence about north v south all star game as well. clearing in the woods. 

21 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Chelsea going to turn a corner now i think 

I watched maybe 30 mins of the 2nd half last night.

I was confident Fulham would score, any respectable team would do the way Chelsea played.

They have a very tough run now, I would not be surprised if after 15 games they had 15-20 points. 

Â