Snow Watch!

trekka

Just started snowing here in Manchestoh. Apparently we're due a few centimeters today .... we've mostly been missed on th snow front this year, so this is overdue.

Missus will probably get half a snow day as she is a teacher and they get sent home at the first sign of snowfall.

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like there may be a little on its way for next week.

At the very least it's expected to get pretty bloody cold from Sunday onwards (Met Office has the 'feels like' at somewhere around -10 for places in the midlands on Monday - 20 mph NE winds).

Might arse up Cheltenham. :(

It's been fine up here.  Just going from what colleagues have put up on Facebook (I travel a lot in my job, and work with people who live all along the Thames valley and into London) the snow didnt make it much further north than Oxfordshire. 

It's been fine up here.  Just going from what colleagues have put up on Facebook (I travel a lot in my job, and work with people who live all along the Thames valley and into London) the snow didnt make it much further north than Oxfordshire. 

Yes it did. mate of mine had his days golf cancelled in Whitchurch today due to the white stuff

44,000 homes without power in the north or Ireland ,sellafield closing due to the weather as well (hope it doesnt open again to be fair)

It is spring right ??? or will they say this is one of those once in a thousand year things again ....like they do every year 

Started snowing pretty heavy in Birmingham city centre....I hope it stops soon....I would hate to get snowed into work.

I dont mind if it snows all weekend so I get snowed in at home and cant get to work on monday though

AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

wheres Frosty the **** Snowman I'm gunna rip his twatting head off

Â