Snow Watch!

trekka

Don't mean to rub it in :lol: but we have'nt had any snow at all............not for a couple of years!

Actually, we did have a rather nasty frost one morning in February.

Lights fuse and retires.

I'm fed up of the bleakness, coldness, dullness and greyness of UK weather, I really think its affecting my mental health. The weather is just relentless now, I need to move somewhere warm. Will the US accept anyone without qualifications? California would suit me just fine.

Edited by Ingram85

It's really getting me down. It's almost April, it's snowing with nigh on 40mph winds. It's fecking freezing. I don't mind the snow and cold in Dec/Jan/Feb. That's expected and ok. But it's spring.

This was Moor Street about an hour ago.

xB2OJ2s.jpg

The roads in town are virtually deserted though. I think everybody has decided to stay in.  I haven't seen it as quiet on a Saturday in years, possibly ever. 

went out for a couple of hours around 12, main roads are fine, side roads as always are difficult, asda wasnt that busy but the shelves were pretty thin so it must have been ransacked early morning, went to a travel agents to pay for my holiday and it was empty, then got stuck behind some bastard doing 20 on a main road with no snow on it.

going to have a walk to a few pubs tonight, hopefully they will be fairly empty too

This was Moor Street about an hour ago.

xB2OJ2s.jpg

The roads in town are virtually deserted though. I think everybody has decided to stay in.  I haven't seen it as quiet on a Saturday in years, possibly ever. 

You've been playing Ingress too much when you know that if the photographer took about 5 steps back and 15 to the right that he could hack a portal from there.

Â