Marc Albrighton

kingeightyone

I've explained it numerous times just keep quoting and changing the bits to suit you, i just laughed at the post above i just cant believe someone could be that thick.

I didn't say anyone who disagrees with me is making an assumption (you suggested that to suit your argument, shock) i said id rather him be given a chance than just assuming he's not good enough but please do keep spinning it to make it look like you're right its genuinely hilarious coming from what i assume is an adult.

Personal insults. Haha always the sign of someone with a valid argument.

You said you'd rather he had a chance than make an assumption he couldn't make it. You made a comment about people being able to see into the future.

I explained it wasn't an assumption, it was people forming an opinion on what they'd seen of him. You then made some ridiculous response to this about him only having played 2-3 games. I'm surprised someone of your superior intelligence would make a sarcastic comment like that when he's actually made close to 60 first team appearances. Strange.

Then you said you've seen enough of his good side to know he is capable at this level. Then you resorted to personal insults. Hope your intelligent adult brain can follow that.

• 2 weeks later...

Well done Marc.

The only player who provided any sort of quality on the ball. Skinned Evra a few times and crossed in some quality crosses into the box.

He was also the only player who actually knew what he wanted to do on the ball, and was driving at their players which made them back off.

Deserves more starts,

Edited by Jay.P.A

Â