Things you've never 'got'...

wiggyrichard

I've never got people who call all their kids names beginning with the same letter....

I am aware of a family who have 8 kids.....

Kloe, Katy, Karly, Kaleb, Kallum, Kris, Konnor and Krystal

Kunts.

Dragons Den

Friends (the TV show)

Current trend in the hardcore scene for really ordinary bands being hailed as the best thing ever, slightly forgivable as the girlies are nice

Energy drinks

Also struggling with the difference between "don't get" and "over-rated"

Chuck Norris, yes, when you consider people like Charles Bronson (the actor) and Steven Seagal are so much better

Downton Abbey, bunch of old people dying rubbish tbh

+1 for the Chuck Norris thing.

I work with this idiot guy who likes to immerse himself into American Culture beyond excess, and he seems to be a massive fan for no apparent reason. When I asked him if Chuck Norris "was that gay guy from America?" he got pathetically upset about it and refused to make me tea for the rest of the day. Don't get it at all.

James Bond

Oh yes, I mean just what is it supposed to be? Its crap as a drama, its not thriller because its all so tongue in cheek, its not funny. Nothing.

Bon Jovi. Its like someone playing pretend rock songs which follow the formula but skip all the talent.

The Wire. Its the dullest thing on TV. I've heard that if you put 20 hours in it gets interesting...duh

And on a minor confessional note, apart from millions of internet references to him, I have no idea who Chuck Norris is.

vegetarians - they always look so sickly and unhealthy ..get some meat inside you , a bolt through the back of the neck and percy pig really wont feel a thing trust me

what the.... really? Quite the opposite for me.

Dave **** Grohl as a front man or Foo Fighters as a band. Dave is so **** boring and cant write a decent track, and Foo Fighters as a band and their personality's are just so dull and uncharismatic they are in the same bracket as Coldplay.

Â