Things you've never 'got'...

wiggyrichard

where shall I start ....

Wine - waste of grapes

Art - waste of paint and canvas - ok some pictures do sort of look ok but anything Expressionist or impressionist should just be burnt or something

Must see/ Do before you die lists .. everything is subjective why should I see something that some yogurt knitting Guardian reader says I simple must see

Students - get a job and a haircut you lazy so and so's

Books on parenting - well done you , so you managed to bring up a kid and he hasn't gone postal (yet) and shot up a campus in America or invaded Poland .. but there is still time so take your naughty step and shove it where the sun don't shine

Smart cars - why ...just why

vegetarians - they always look so sickly and unhealthy ..get some meat inside you , a bolt through the back of the neck and percy pig really wont feel a thing trust me

and relax ........................

Lee Evans - waste of air, not funny now, never has been funny.

Snap though I will shock some by saying that I dont find peter Kaye funny, his material is good but dont like him.

I dont get why women have to use so much toilet paper!!!

I dont get why some women have to have pink everything, this includes covering their bloody cars in stars, stickers saying "powered by fairdust" and pink sterring wheel covers to match the "little princess on board" stickers. You have tits! I know you are a woman so dont need hints!

where shall I start ....

Wine - waste of grapes

Art - waste of paint and canvas - ok some pictures do sort of look ok but anything Expressionist or impressionist should just be burnt or something

Must see/ Do before you die lists .. everything is subjective why should I see something that some yogurt knitting Guardian reader says I simple must see

Students - get a job and a haircut you lazy so and so's

Books on parenting - well done you , so you managed to bring up a kid and he hasn't gone postal (yet) and shot up a campus in America or invaded Poland .. but there is still time so take your naughty step and shove it where the sun don't shine

Smart cars - why ...just why

vegetarians - they always look so sickly and unhealthy ..get some meat inside you , a bolt through the back of the neck and percy pig really wont feel a thing trust me

and relax ........................

Is that you Karl Pilkington?!

Robbie **** Williams

I did not get him either, did not get it at all ...... but

I went to see Take That at he Amsterdam Arena. He did no come on stage for about 45 mins or so.

When he landed on stage I have never seen a place go mental like that in my life (Think Freddie at live aid, & I am not joking).

Unbelievable. The place was super quiet really until he came on.

My wife said to me it felt like electric had gone round the place, ace.

How women can enjoy TV soaps

I dont get why on Christmas day, a day where you want to be happy people cant wait for the annual disaster in Eastenders!! Why on earth!!!

Because the British TV watching public are sheep, and dumb ones at that

Another one for Will ferrell.

And I also don't get music or film critics. Why do they think they're better equipped to say if a film or a record is good or bad than others? They're just failed actors, directors, musicians etc who're just bitter.

Pop-psycholigist. So, it worked for you and now you wanna tell the whole world about it? Fine, but don't tell everybode that it's some kind of solution that works for everybody, because it isn't.

The original Thunderbirds Tracey Island, not only did I not get it, but I couldnt be arsed to make it out of bog roll either.

You have never fully got over it, have you?

Yep, i think it was more of a case of "couldnt" more than "couldnt be arsed"! :D

The original Thunderbirds Tracey Island, not only did I not get it, but I couldnt be arsed to make it out of bog roll either.

You have never fully got over it, have you?

Yep, i think it was more of a case of "couldnt" more than "couldnt be arsed"! :D

Hmmm, both responses are upsettingly accurate. If there's one thing I'd make a Dog's arse of, it'd be a DIY Tracey Island.

My Thunderbirds lived in a shoebox :?

My two big ones have always been James Bond and Elvis.

Particularly the latter.

I loved James Bond. I used to watch a couple every week on DVD for a couple of years.

I think they take me back to my childhood. There was usually one on the TV on a saturday or a bank holiday.

Although when I watch them now the Roger Moore ones have aged badly.

Apple - Its all tat IMO but this is the same as why people watch Eastenders I suppose.

This. People of the Apple Cult are yet to show me something it can do that a PC/ tablet/ Android can't for a fraction of the price.

Best argument I had was someone saying "yeah but Apple made these apps" to which my reply was "you mean 'applications' which have been around since computers began?!"

People bought in to a brand and are blind to looking at what it can actually DO.

Although to be fair I'm now so anti-Apple due to people's hysteria I'm not even prepared to listen to any positives.

I-phones - no better than Android.

I-Pad - oh, you mean a tablet/ touchscreen computer

Macs - oh you mean an all-in-one PC that can't transfer data properly.

Apple - use our product our way not your way.

Grr....

I turned the bottom of a Screwball Scramble box into Tracey Island, and used empty boxes from Kellogg's Variety Packs to make each Thunderbird. Then I got the proper Tracey Island and all the Thunderbirds for Xmas one year. 8)

Still have it and Marineville safely tucked away (though the Marineville toy was pretty shite). Never did get Cloudbase, though.

This. People of the Apple Cult are yet to show me something it can do that a PC/ tablet/ Android can't for a fraction of the price.

Pro Tools is better on a Mac than anything else.

Apart from that, I got nothing.

Â