Things you've never 'got'...

wiggyrichard

Its been raised a few times previously but mine still has to be 'The Godfather' series!

edward-norton-closing-laptop.gif

saw it for the first time a few weeks ago and a couple of watches later and it's easily in my top 3 films of all time, an absolute masterpiece!

Another one which hasnt been mentioned is Smoking. As a smoker I don't really understand why I do it.

Also, Rap music, well you know... the thuggery promoting type... "i'm gunna **** you up bitch and spit on your tits" type stuff.... why? It's not big, cool, or clever yet seems there's loads of people who like to listen to it.

And any form of dance music (whether it's Dance or DnB or any of that stuff).... seriously just dont understand why it sounds good to some ears...

Another shout for cars.... just don't understand how people can be so fascinated by them.

ok my biggy is this!

Perfume adverts!!! WTF!!!! i dont get any of them!!!!!!!!

"Would you like the rephrase the question?"

"I'm not going to be that zat person you want me to be anymore"

CHANEL BLEU, THE NEW FRAGRANCE.

What?

That advert can **** right off.

Sorry, American Villans. I know it's a stereotype in America that football is boring because of the possibility of a draw, but I really don't get how you guys can watch a game of chess lasting for two and a half hours with adverts barking at you every 2 mins. And call it football.

People's interest and obsession in cars

Good, it's not just me, then.

No it's definitely not just you, that's one of my big ones too. I've very much in the 'A to B in comfort is quite enough thanks' camp.

Call of Duty.

I'm a big gaming fan. But I don't find them particularly special.

I'm the same with the Halo series.

The Mighty Boosh

075.460x325.jpg

Woah, hang on there a minute......how very dare you.

It's absolute dog shit.

Went to a mate's house once for a Mighty Boosh Marathon. He loved it, I'd never seen it but had heard good things about it so was well up for watching some.

I don't think I even smiled once during the 3 shittest episodes of anything I've ever watched.

Up there with Lee Nelson and Miranda in the category of "Who the **** finds this shit funny?!"

Another one which hasnt been mentioned is Smoking. As a smoker I don't really understand why I do it.

Also, Rap music, well you know... the thuggery promoting type... "i'm gunna **** you up bitch and spit on your tits" type stuff.... why? It's not big, cool, or clever yet seems there's loads of people who like to listen to it.

And any form of dance music (whether it's Dance or DnB or any of that stuff).... seriously just dont understand why it sounds good to some ears...

Another shout for cars.... just don't understand how people can be so fascinated by them.

All of this. Maybe expect for the smoking bit. I don't like it one bit but I do "get" why some people might start smoking when they are in their teens (although I hope that is slowly changing). People that start smoking nowadays in their early twenties or later are just utterly stupid.

Â