Things you've never 'got'...

wiggyrichard

This. People of the Apple Cult are yet to show me something it can do that a PC/ tablet/ Android can't for a fraction of the price.

Pro Tools is better on a Mac than anything else.

Apart from that, I got nothing.

P.C.'s don't count as one of your 5 a day either .

The original Thunderbirds Tracey Island, not only did I not get it, but I couldnt be arsed to make it out of bog roll either.

I turned the bottom of a Screwball Scramble box into Tracey Island, and used empty boxes from Kellogg's Variety Packs to make each Thunderbird. Then I got the proper Tracey Island and all the Thunderbirds for Xmas one year. 8)

Still have it and Marineville safely tucked away (though the Marineville toy was pretty shite). Never did get Cloudbase, though.

I think you got the better deal with Tracey Island personally, Cloudbase didnt look like anything special, almost like an unfinished model of an aircraft carrier.

In terms of things (mostly toys) I've never gotten but always wanted...

•Ecto 1

•M.A.S.K. Thunderhawk

•Pulse Rifle (one day, one day...)

•to go to Alien War in Trocadero :cry:

•Mr Frosty

•past first base with Amy Stone (though I suppose as we were both 12, that was as good as it was gonna or should get)

Apple - Its all tat IMO but this is the same as why people watch Eastenders I suppose.

This. People of the Apple Cult are yet to show me something it can do that a PC/ tablet/ Android can't for a fraction of the price.

Best argument I had was someone saying "yeah but Apple made these apps" to which my reply was "you mean 'applications' which have been around since computers began?!"

People bought in to a brand and are blind to looking at what it can actually DO.

Although to be fair I'm now so anti-Apple due to people's hysteria I'm not even prepared to listen to any positives.

I-phones - no better than Android.

I-Pad - oh, you mean a tablet/ touchscreen computer

Macs - oh you mean an all-in-one PC that can't transfer data properly.

Apple - use our product our way not your way.

Grr....

People who get so angry at people using APple products.

Get the **** over it

Soaps is a good one.

Not because they're shit. They are shit, but that's not why I don't get them.

I don't get them because everyone knows everything that's going to happen about a month before they happen.

"Oh the episode where Joe Bloggs dies is on next week!!"

What's the point if you already know he dies?!

How do these people have careers?!!

I think that could be the title of another popular thread. My vote would go to Peter Andre, completely void of any talent at all yet lives in a huge mansion, has millions in the bank, women throwing themselves at him and drives a Ferarri, a Bentley and a Range Rover.

World Of Warcraft...and on the back of their new ad campaign...Chuck Norris, why the **** is he considered so **** cool?

I sort of get WoW although I've never played it I can see why people would.... what I don't understand is paying money to buy someone elses items/characters off them. That is just bizarre.....

I think that could be the title of another popular thread. My vote would go to Peter Andre, completely void of any talent at all yet lives in a huge mansion, has millions in the bank, women throwing themselves at him and drives a Ferarri, a Bentley and a Range Rover.

Yup. same with any Kardashian!

I actually quite like Andre, but i see where your going. On that subject, that bloke who does the horse racing punditry...John McCririck...what a **** arse!

Â