Martin O'Neill

maqroll

It's absolutely horrible to watch, result aside every game is such a **** ordeal, I'm beginning to hate watching it. I can barely speak now from screaming "get out, get out, get out" at them all afternoon, which is bad enough, but it's worse when you know that we're actually playing to O'Neill's game plan.

If counter attacking isn't working (and it clearly isn't), then PLAY SOMETHING ELSE!

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=731914&page=3#ixzz27E00My7d

Haha. Do feel sorry for them in some respect, but it's rather hilarious at the same time.

I think Sunderland will be o.k and top 10 which I'd say most of their fans would be happy with as this is Sunderland we're talking about.

Fletcher with Sessegnon (having a poor season so far but could come good soon) and McClen, Adam Johnson and Larsson as wide options sound good to me and defensively they don't concede many.

But already the old MON failings are apparent, drawn all 4 games this season and yesterday at West Ham they just defended after the early goal as they did against Liverpool last week and conceded late in both games as we tended to do.

I agree McLean looks one of those players who looked great initally because people didn't know who he was but dosen't seem to have much impact anymore, their Albrighton?

Sessegnon seems to be going the same way but Adam Johnson combining with Fletcher will still bring them goals.

• 1 month later...

He could be in trouble unless things pick up pretty quickly and we can hopefully put another nail in his coffin this weekend. We can get an early goal I can see the crowd getting on there backs which has already happened on a couple of occasions this season.

In my 30 odd years following us I can't remember a manager who after leaving us went on to do well at another club. In fact the opposite has happened.

In my 30 odd years following us I can't remember a manager who after leaving us went on to do well at another club. In fact the opposite has happened.
Very weird that isn't it? Honestly, I find it genuinely perplexing.

He will be right up for this one and it'll be one of his must not lose! Think we'll lose as one thing about that cretin who certainly knows how to bounce back!

Yeah just like he was up for last season's game at VP when we both played out a boring 0-0 draw?

Yes in a game they should have won Mantis, disallowed goal, generally much better than us! I don't like MON, but one thing you cannot deny is when we had a shit result he would usually get the team to bounce right back, remember when we lost to Middlesbrough 2-1, he only then went to Emirates and done them. We lost 2-0 at home to Wigan, we then went to Anfield and beat them 3-1. This will be a tough game to win no doubt.

Â