Martin O'Neill

maqroll

so you think we would have been able to sell collins, dunne, warnock, beye, luke young, heskey to name a few as all were bought it on high wages?

face it he was great for us but left us in a complete mess with a poor squad when you consider how much money he wasted

so you think we would have been able to sell collins, dunne, warnock, beye, luke young, heskey to name a few as all were bought it on high wages?

face it he was great for us but left us in a complete mess with a poor squad when you consider how much money he wasted

A better manager would have got those players performing better and I think the money spent on makoun, nzogbia and could certainly have been out to better use.

I don't excuse houllier and Mcleish. If you want to so you can moan at MoN 3 years on carry on.

A better manager would have got those players performing better and I think the money spent on makoun, nzogbia and could certainly have been out to better use.

I don't excuse houllier and Mcleish. If you want to so you can moan at MoN 3 years on carry on.

and you continue to whine that everyone else is to blame except mon then

Id agree with you if Man City didn't come along.

City changed the dynamics but they were not in contention for champions league at all in 08/09 and in 09/10 they finished what 1 point ahead of us as Spurs gazumped both of us in the last 6 games.

Yeah, probably a good time to play Arsenal but point at Emirates no mean feat.

I notice Carlos actually did play in central defence today.

he is going to do to sunderland what he did to us, wait and see

Take them to Europe?

for a mid season holiday perhaps.

This particular Emperor is not wearing any clothes.

he is going to do to sunderland what he did to us, wait and see

Take them into the top 6 three times on the spin? I can't see it.

If he does it will be interesting to see if Sunderland could do what we couldn't - sustain finishing 6th with the 6th highest wage bill.

Take them into the top 6 three times on the spin? I can't see it.

If he does it will be interesting to see if Sunderland could do what we couldn't - sustain finishing 6th with the 6th highest wage bill.

yep and then when he leaves, it will take them 3 seasons to sort themselves out like hopefully we will this year. also have players that will be difficult to shift.

cheers mon :wave:

Â