Martin O'Neill

maqroll

**** off MON you overrated clearing in the woods.

Nice to see Sunderland are playing the same impotent rubbish that we played for a lot of his time there. The difference is that Sunderland havent got the same star players that we had to carry us in spite of him.

His signings have also been tremendous :rolleyes:

He sounded well bitter on Sky this afternoon, the arrogant little ****, he was talking complete bollocks and was clearly watching a different game to us.

I'm chuffed it's all going tits up for him, the word removed..

So lambert needs years and time even if things aren't right.

Yet Mon, who hasn't had a full season as Sunderland manager yet, has not only had this season written off but he's time as Sunderland manager and actually some are now using it to write off his whole career.

Very amusing.

Keep up the hypocrisy.

Can't say i'm shocked.

The purchases were nothing special either, Adam Johnson has done nothing so far at Sunderland and Fletcher will score goals but I still maintain he was overpriced.

His lack of plan B yet again was evident too, he will never be a top manager despite alot of people on here thinking so.

So lambert needs years and time even if things aren't right.

Yet Mon, who hasn't had a full season as Sunderland manager yet, has not only had this season written off but he's time as Sunderland manager and actually some are now using it to write off his whole career.

Very amusing.

Keep up the hypocrisy.

Let it go. Plenty of people have a justified dislike of MON. Put your fanboyism aside eh?

Â