Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

Are there any fathers out there that get enjoyment from their other halves breast milk after she has finished feeding? I only ask because the thought of it makes me feel sick and she is adamant that I have to do it for her in order to get anything in return.. :lol:

BTW, I would DHUTWU but she won't even let me do that until I do her this favour

Theres a good boy! get your Milk down and and punish he rusty sheriffs badge in return :lol:

Are there any fathers out there that get enjoyment from their other halves breast milk after she has finished feeding? I only ask because the thought of it makes me feel sick and she is adamant that I have to do it for her in order to get anything in return.. :lol:

BTW, I would DHUTWU but she won't even let me do that until I do her this favour

What the hell????!!!

I have tasted it with my current GF by accident in the throes of passion then not mentioned it to spare her embarassment. Horrible stuff.

But your Mrs wants you to feed on it???? ewwwwwwww

Ive read some **** up shit on here but that wins all the way!!

Damn dude...some things are best kept to yourself!!!

For the record guys, she doesn't want me to feed on her milk, she just wants her nipples to get some attention.

She thinks that getting a little mouthful of milk is no biggie.

Shall I just shut up now and

abandon-thread-gif-cats.gif

? :lol:

And I thought I was a **** up, repugnant perverted sum'bitch :lol:

You still are!!! :winkold:

Yay :hooray: BUT I draw the line at a few things, such as rimming on a first date and in this case, tit porridge

And I thought I was a **** up, repugnant perverted sum'bitch :lol:

You still are!!! :winkold:

Yay :hooray: BUT I draw the line at a few things, such as rimming on a first date and in this case, tit porridge

See, im cool with rimming...but tit porridge and pegging is, as you say, a no no.

For the record guys, she doesn't want me to feed on her milk, she just wants her nipples to get some attention.

She thinks that getting a little mouthful of milk is no biggie.

Shall I just shut up now and

abandon-thread-gif-cats.gif

? :lol:

In that case you are in real long term trouble.

I knew a woman that had a kid and when the kid was 14 he was still sucking on her breasts,cause she liked the feel of it.So be very very careful cause you could be in for the long haul.

This is a true story.She liked the feel of it, and if you like something why would you want to give it up ?!

Long haul baby,long haul.

I knew a woman that had a kid and when the kid was 14 he was still sucking on her breasts,cause she liked the feel of it.So be very very careful cause you could be in for the long haul.

This is a true story.She liked the feel of it, and if you like something why would you want to give it up ?!

Long haul baby,long haul.

That is f**ked up

Â