Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

Ingram, I'd say don't look too much into it, but personally I would wait to see how it goes when you ask her out before adding her on facebook. You do not want to seem too keen at first, so just play it cool until Friday and get to know her better in the process.

Im trying not too but a few people on the course have mentioned we seem to be getting on rather well.

Yeah ill just see how friday goes i guess then..

Personally id add her on facebook and hope to chat to her on that. But thats just the way i am. get all flirty without the others being around and she can do it from the comfort from her home. couple of messages back and forth and youll both know if its on the cards leaving neither of you worrying about it when you meet

Ingram, I'd say don't look too much into it, but personally I would wait to see how it goes when you ask her out before adding her on facebook. You do not want to seem too keen at first, so just play it cool until Friday and get to know her better in the process.

Im trying not too but a few people on the course have mentioned we seem to be getting on rather well.

Personally id add her on facebook and hope to chat to her on that. But thats just the way i am. get all flirty without the others being around and she can do it from the comfort from her home. couple of messages back and forth and youll both know if its on the cards leaving neither of you worrying about it when you meet

That was what I was getting at but didn't word it very well, in any case, she asked for my number today so I'm feeling good about it, like I said were all going for a last day drink tomorrow so will chat to her properly then, she's only been in brum a few weeks as she is from Scarborough so I'll do the helpful thing and offer to show her round.

That was what I was getting at but didn't word it very well, in any case, she asked for my number today so I'm feeling good about it, like I said were all going for a last day drink tomorrow so will chat to her properly then, she's only been in brum a few weeks as she is from Scarborough so I'll do the helpful thing and offer to DHUTWU.

Fixed.

Predictable, yet true.

Anyways though, well done on the getting her number, always a good achievement. That's awesome as well she just moved because it obviously means she will want to meet new people to help her settle, just stay away from the dreaded friend's zone!

got a hot date tonight lads with that chick i was talking about (one i have been friends with for a while) its a double with her friend and mine which was just by coincidence as was a family hook up for them

i dont usually get nervous but for some reason i feel a little bit tonight. need some barcadi!

wish me luck Vtalkers

It's good news, she wants to go on a date (her words) in the week. Had a really nice chat at the pub earlier and been texting each other all night.

Thank god for NHS training courses! If this goes tits up though I'm gonna stop shitting on my own doorstep and go for girls outside of the trust instead.

But as it stands I've got a smile on my face and feeling good, may even crack one off in celebration tonight.

It's good news, she wants to go on a date (her words) in the week. Had a really nice chat at the pub earlier and been texting each other all night.

Thank god for NHS training courses! If this goes tits up though I'm gonna stop shitting on my own doorstep and go for girls outside of the trust instead.

But as it stands I've got a smile on my face and feeling good, may even crack one off in celebration tonight.

Well done mate! Avoided the friend zone!

**** knows how we are Gunna talk our way out if this one.

A certain female friend came round to mine we ended up having a bit of fun (not too much though I stopped it before that happened) and I have just been rudely awakened by 5 klmissed calls and 4 txt messages from my gaffa...**** ut I'll let yer explain it to him when she gets home, I'm going back to bed for now

Leemond you are well and truely **** as it sounds as though he knows so you should have **** her! :twisted:

If it helps my mates sisters boss has been shagging her husband and when owners were approached nothing could be done as it was not work related!

Cheers LockStock :thumb: just relieved I haven't been friendzone'd, happened far too often lately

**** knows how we are Gunna talk our way out if this one.

A certain female friend came round to mine we ended up having a bit of fun (not too much though I stopped it before that happened) and I have just been rudely awakened by 5 klmissed calls and 4 txt messages from my gaffa...**** ut I'll let yer explain it to him when she gets home, I'm going back to bed for now

cena_whistling_gif.gif

Â