Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

My worst date was when I was 17. I was driving my girlfriend at the time to the cinema on a warm summer's evening. My mum had been shopping a couple of days before and the cod loin had been left/dropped in the boot.

The car stunk and we had to drive 20 miles there and 20 miles back with all the windows open.

Didn't get a 2nd date. Thanks mum!!!

why 20 miles where was you going? london?!!

i think your mum did that delibrately sounds a bit fishy to me :oops:

My worst date was when I was 17. I was driving my girlfriend at the time to the cinema on a warm summer's evening. My mum had been shopping a couple of days before and the cod loin had been left/dropped in the boot.

The car stunk and we had to drive 20 miles there and 20 miles back with all the windows open.

Didn't get a 2nd date. Thanks mum!!!

why 20 miles where was you going? london?!!

i think your mum did that delibrately sounds a bit fishy to me :oops:

When you live in rural suffolk, the choice of cinemas was terrible 13 or so years ago.

Sounds like it was off when you got in the car.You should have just chucked it in the nearest bin ?!

If I had known it was there!!! Also I didn't want to make a big issue of it just incase she had not noticed. Which was silly really as it was impossible not to!

Sounds like it was off when you got in the car.You should have just chucked it in the nearest bin ?!

If I had known it was there!!! Also I didn't want to make a big issue of it just incase she had not noticed. Which was silly really as it was impossible not to!

In that case you should have acted all pissed off and said something like, "boy, I am never going to buy this after shave again, ever "

In that case you should have acted all pissed off and said something like, "boy, I am never going to buy this after shave again, ever "

Eau de Poisson.

I also kinda hoped she may have thought it was her lady bits instead of the car.

Should have used it to your advantage and tried to get a gob job

"yeah sorry love, that smell is me, didn't have time to shower tonight, would you mind cleaning the smegma off my cock please.........with your tongue"

Had a great first date last night with the girl from the training course, no awkward silences, really got on with each other and great food. Dropped her off at hers and played a bit of tonsil hockey then came home.

Just arranged to spend the day together on Wednesday. Im excited but I'm not going to get ahead of myself though as its what I normally do so just gonna take it as it happens. Im happy and in a bloomin good mood for a change though so that's good.

Thanks for the information about your private life, guy from the Internet who I don't know.

The **** you on about ffs? Trying to be clever? or am i missing some kind of subtle joke thats gone over my head or have you not read any of the 123 pages in this thread?

Thanks for the information about your private life, guy from the Internet who I don't know.

The **** you on about ffs? Trying to be clever? or am i missing some kind of subtle joke thats gone over my head or have you not read any of the 123 pages in this thread?

Think he is just trolling.

This is the Relationship Advice thread.

Correct. Where's the advice or the request for advice?

You're relationship with your chosen male/female will last longer as long as they are not a huge cockend like the above.

You're relationship with your chosen male/female will last longer as long as they are not a huge cockend like the above.

Bit harsh, AVFCforever was only sticking up for me :lol:

Â