Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

We ain't cheating or anything it was just a case of having a bit to much to drink and her stayin around a lot longer than she was meant to, as I say nothing at all happened but it just looks pretty bad though.

So you've never slept with her at all then?

yep i think so too. and then she is like i hope we can stay friends and you dont hate me

ffs get a grip woman i dont bloody love you all i am suggesting is to go for a drink! yeah stay clear from this one i reckon

I hate it when girls say 'lets just be friends'. It makes me furious. If for whatever reason it does not happen between me and a potential link, I cut them off and move on. I dont do the whole staying friends after she has blown me out. But it sounds to me like the girl just wants attention.

yep i think so too. and then she is like i hope we can stay friends and you dont hate me

ffs get a grip woman i dont bloody love you all i am suggesting is to go for a drink! yeah stay clear from this one i reckon

I hate it when girls say 'lets just be friends'. It makes me furious. If for whatever reason it does not happen between me and a potential link, I cut them off and move on. I dont do the whole staying friends after she has blown me out. But it sounds to me like the girl just wants attention.

A girl said that to me once. "Let's just be friends". I responded by telling her that we can be friends, but I will continue to try and stick my dick into her at any given opportunity. Needless to say she laughed it off and said fine, I kept chatting her up, we ended up having consensual sex a few times and in the end if just phased out and I've not seen her in 4 years.

I like the way you feel the need to clarify that it was, infact, consensual sex. :lol:

I figured it needed clarifying after I mentioned that I told her I WOULD keep trying to stick my dick in her :lol:

To be fair to Dante, once he'd shoved her knickers in her mouth, everything she "said" sounded like consent anyway. ;)

I like the way you feel the need to clarify that it was, infact, consensual sex. :lol:

I figured it needed clarifying after I mentioned that I told her I WOULD keep trying to stick my dick in her :lol:

To be fair to Dante, once he'd shoved her knickers in her mouth, everything she "said" sounded like consent anyway. ;)

:lol:

:shock: :crylaugh:

"I would keep trying to stick my dick in her" class and charm allllllllllllllllllll the way. Seriously Dante, that should be on a t-shirt or a coffee mug. Maybe a bumper sticker. Good lord the women you boys know!!! But hey, if it works it works.

so ill tell peeps what happened on friday night with my "hot" date. went on this double date with the "friend", and was going well then i started saying we should go out sometime just us. then she went all cold turkey on me! she was saying something about i dont feel the same way like i wa sin love with her! and she was acting completely suprised that i mentioned it! what kind of normal woman goes out with a couple and one other bloke?

woman are wierd man i think she just liked the attention but sod her have not got any time for women like this full of mind game b0ll0x!!

Sorry to hear this shit. Women like this are annoying attention seeking jackasses. Don't just move on, but get away from her. You only stay friends with a chick that's awesome....NO TIME FOR DOUCHEBAGS!!!

"I would keep trying to stick my dick in her" class and charm allllllllllllllllllll the way. Seriously Dante, that should be on a t-shirt or a coffee mug. Maybe a bumper sticker. Good lord the women you boys know!!! But hey, if it works it works.

You live in Florida, so this won't make any sense.... but I read that in a really broad Southern accent. :|

You live in Florida, so this won't make any sense.... but I read that in a really broad Southern accent. :|

I get it. *whispers* Don't read it that way.

Â