Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

11 minutes ago, choffer said:

I think it's similar (to an extent) to how we now understand depression. "The world is black, my life is black, there is no possibility of any joy in my life." That's your brain telling you lies.

In the same way, a lot of people have a dysfunctional view of themselves aesthetically. Like Ben, my other half is attractive (more so than I'd ever had expected to bag) and very trim yet she genuinely has confidence issues with both aspects. She's able to objectively see that she is not unattractive and that she's not fat in any way but that doesn't stop her brain trying to convince her otherwise.

I don't care what Ben says, she's a beauty. 

• Like 1

Modesty is an endearing quality in a lady, providing it doesn't become prohibitive. 

My OH was working out in the lounge this morning and I don't know what the excercise was, but her backside was wiggling about like a beautifully ripe peach. You could have hammered nails with my knob after about 30secs watching. Whipped it out to show her and she couldn't believe it was turning me on. 

Most women don't see themselves as attractive, at least in my experience. There's a couple of 'confident' ladies at work and whilst they are attractive I'd imagine it isn't much fun if your their partner and they are off confidently sucking another man's schlong. Fit but they know it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Mine is very confident with her looks. all women talk negatively about something about themselves (probably men do as well) in her case she says she dont like her feet (nothing at all wrong with them)

like @wazzap24 mines got  a banging body but you can turn a negative into  a positive:)  for example i said to her the other night as her foot touched my leg i said to her watch that razor sharp toe nail. toe nail cuts are the worst

she thought it was hilarious :ph34r: 

• Like 1

I've been with my OH for 20 years, man and boy. Never got bored or founded her less attractive. 

Even now, my favourite noise of the morning is her underwear draw opening. It's the signal to roll over and wake up for a cheeky look at her bare ass, before a quick tug, then up for work! 

My view of body confident women had been tainted by working in the corporate world for too long. I've seen too many 'happily married' women, sloping off for a night in a co-workers hotel room.

Even I've had the 'come on' and I look like a fat cousin of the steptoe family. 

Edited by wazzap24
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Mine is very confident with her looks. all women talk negatively about something about themselves (probably men do as well) in her case she says she dont like her feet (nothing at all wrong with them)

like @wazzap24 mines got  a banging body but you can turn a negative into  a positive:)  for example i said to her the other night as her foot touched my leg i said to her watch that razor sharp toe nail. toe nail cuts are the worst

she thought it was hilarious :ph34r: 

1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

6'3.

Just never really been with any women as tall as that!

5'10 isn't that tall! I thought you were going to be about 4ft or something. 

Now ive gone and googled this image for nothing! 

2CEB6810-4766-4953-8A3B-27FFF124EF3B-729-000000B8597A6ABA.jpeg

Has anyone either been a disastrous double date? My god I did it for the missus and her mates partner was a right wierdo. talking about his foot fetish and over a dinner table? He don't like sports, he dont like the news, he hates social media and has zero interests. The only thing he wanted to talk about was fecking feet.

The worst thing about is she wants me to go again!! How the hell do I get out of this? 

11 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Has anyone either been a disastrous double date? My god I did it for the missus and her mates partner was a right wierdo. talking about his foot fetish and over a dinner table? He don't like sports, he dont like the news, he hates social media and has zero interests. The only thing he wanted to talk about was fecking feet.

The worst thing about is she wants me to go again!! How the hell do I get out of this? 

kill yourself.

Edited by lapal_fan

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

You think I haven't tried this. She has come on about 6 or 7 doubke dates for me this is first for me. Im screwed 

"No. He's a word removed".

That should do it. :P

• Haha 1

Â