Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

blob is a really tricky one

On the one hand, LF is right, this isn't an episode of Bless This House, the date isn't 1976. Get with the programme, the little ladies can do sky diving and roller skating on blob days now.

On the other hand, Ingram is also right. Blob is a real thing for some people and has a real emotional and or physical impact.

11 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

She could just be on the blob?

Carry on as you were, text her, be happy around her, behave how it was before and have fun etc..., go to Thailand, come back and carry on as you were again, if she mention's the ex again then take Stevo's advice but I wouldn't do it just yet. Just hold fire on that one for now, it's gold advice but not required just yet.

It sounds like she had a wobble and may have gotten over it already as you handled it really well by what you've said and she may be more confident about you now as a result. Sounds like it has solved itself so see how it goes and act if she does it again.

That also is really good advice, I think this way around works out best. Things have been normal its like the convo never happen. i do think she has feelings for me but the whole leaving her to it probably helped abit.

Just see what happens upon ones return. She already hinting that i will probably forget her when I am out there. Gotta love it when women pull that one on you :) 

Really lf? I'm hardly Alf Garnett. Jeez. Just a term used on a message board. I'm not restricting the right to vote or demanding sandwiches from the kitchen or something.

2 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

blob is a really tricky one

On the one hand, LF is right, this isn't an episode of Bless This House, the date isn't 1976. Get with the programme, the little ladies can do sky diving and roller skating on blob days now.

On the other hand, Ingram is also right. Blob is a real thing for some people and has a real emotional and or physical impact.

Yes because saying 'blob' means I think the little darlin's must stay indoors when aunt Flo comes calling.

1 hour ago, Ingram85 said:

Yes because saying 'blob' means I think the little darlin's must stay indoors when aunt Flo comes calling.

It's just one of those things that makes me cringe, because it's an old way of thinking.  Much like Lad humor (basically everything Steven-o and Stefan say/do) and Mary Berry saying "layers", making it sound like "lairs".

• Like 4

I guess, no different to remembering a film's boobage exposure though ;)

No worries though chap, i'd just woken up after my night shift when I read it and I dreamt my car & cat had been stolen so maybe a little grouchy so *loves*.

XxXxX

4 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

I guess, no different to remembering a film's boobage exposure though ;)

No worries though chap, i'd just woken up after my night shift when I read it and I dreamt my car & cat had been stolen so maybe a little grouchy so *loves*.

XxXxX

That was Tony, not me! :P

5 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

:huh: Sorry.. did we somehow end up being back in 1976?

Come on man.. Slap yourself about the head.

Yeah I think they prefer the term "up on blocks" these days.  'cksake Ingram *rolly eyes*

1 hour ago, lapal_fan said:

It's just one of those things that makes me cringe, because it's an old way of thinking.  Much like Lad humor (basically everything Steven-o and Stefan say/do) and Mary Berry saying "layers", making it sound like "lairs".

Since when are me and Stevo into lad humoUr

Maybe a question for the "Often Wonder" Thread, but do they have The Muppets in Sweden? Is it dubbed into Swedish? If so, what does the Swedish Chef sound like, dubbed into Swedish?

• Like 1

getting married in less than 3 weeks and my missus has said a couple of times over the weekend that ive changed and she dont know whats happened to me lately. apparantly her sister has noticed it too and she likened me to victor meldrew, my missus has called me that for years. im a pessimist, im always half empty,the world is shit,no good will come of anything and i always look at the worst case scenario etc etc, yeah thats me and thats how i view the world. apparantly ive got worse and ive now developed an horrible tone to my voice, oh yeah and im always shouting, well if people didnt give me ******* reasons to shout i wouldn't have to. why you getting married to me then woman? stop the world i wanna get off. rant over.

Â