Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

16 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

getting married in less than 3 weeks and my missus has said a couple of times over the weekend that ive changed and she dont know whats happened to me lately. apparantly her sister has noticed it too and she likened me to victor meldrew, my missus has called me that for years. im a pessimist, im always half empty,the world is shit,no good will come of anything and i always look at the worst case scenario etc etc, yeah thats me and thats how i view the world. apparantly ive got worse and ive now developed an horrible tone to my voice, oh yeah and im always shouting, well if people didnt give me ******* reasons to shout i wouldn't have to. why you getting married to me then woman? stop the world i wanna get off. rant over.

Put down the Mail, you'll find that it fixes you :)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, StefanAVFC said:

Put down the Mail, you'll find that it fixes you :)

haha funnily enough i was reading it in bed last night, and i was shaking my head about something, and she goes whats up now? i dont know why you read the papers.

• 2 weeks later...

So I am back on the single train as have split with that Indian girl. She was a bit distant from me when I was in Thailand so I had a feeling upon my return that it would be over. So we had a telephone conversation last night and she tells me her exs mother (who she was close to) passed away, she was ill but not to the level where they expected her to pass. She told me she met her ex to discuss with him, which i found bizarre cant you do that over the phone? Turns out he has moved on and met someone else (well it has been over a year!) so she was still unsure about me. So I was like I will make decision easy time we go seperate paths. Im thinking not going to waste any more time on this if you still dont know bye bye.

So its over on good terms, think its more mutual. I did like her, and I think she likes me but she scared of getting hurt. She thanked me for treating her like  a lady and for the laughs we had.I think later on she might message me in few months once she meets a few other guys and realised what she lost as she seems that kind of person. but I would probably moved on by then.

now have reinstalled tinder and the fun begins again :) 

• Like 1

I find it absurd that someone would be unsure about seeing someone out of fear of getting hurt, especially if they got on really well and you did nothing but treat her right?

What is it she's hoping someone will give her that you haven't?  

11 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

I find it absurd that someone would be unsure about seeing someone out of fear of getting hurt, especially if they got on really well and you did nothing but treat her right?

What is it she's hoping someone will give her that you haven't?  

I have no idea mate. She said I was always thoughtful with her, nice and we clicked so well.  I think she just wants her ex back or maybe I was too nice to her who knows!

Certain women can never be pleased, and i think she may fall into that catergory. But I dont want to blow my own trumpet but i dont have a problem attracting women so if not her i am sure i can please someone else

This can only happen to me i matched with three girls today all have been fake then i message this fourth one (thinking its another fake) saying your cute but you look like trouble and this ones responded

excuse me?! she is hot as well how do i respond now, oops. best lines at saving this welcome! :mrgreen:

16 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

This can only happen to me i matched with three girls today all have been fake then i message this fourth one (thinking its another fake) saying your cute but you look like trouble and this ones responded

excuse me?! she is hot as well how do i respond now, oops. best lines at saving this welcome! :mrgreen:

ask rob, hes great at giving advice.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Just tell her the truth: Oh apologies, i was skeptical you were a Tinder bot, Smokeshows like you usually are!

Obviously change to your own style.

I left tinder just as bots came around but from my experience girls love that you think they are hot enough to used for a fake account

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

now have reinstalled tinder and the fun begins again :) 

Sounds like you handled it well so good work Dem. :thumb:

And good move on the tinder etc, just enjoy the single pringle life mate.

(wonder if Lapal will like that reference or not :ph34r:)

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

Sounds like you handled it well so good work Dem. :thumb:

And good move on the tinder etc, just enjoy the single pringle life mate.

(wonder if Lapal will like that reference or not :ph34r:)

what omg shock wut gasp

• Like 4

Â