Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

45 minutes ago, stuart_75 said:

I can only echo your comments gents. My ex of 17 years is now with a bloke who is "possessive and jealous" all the time, but she wont kick him out.

She thought the grass was greener. Seems like woman are attracted to danger. I actually think they think they can tame these blokes who are knobs.

i used to be one of those knobs, infact im still half a knob now but credits due where credits due she has tamed me a lot and then i had kids and they tamed me even more. i never admit to her having anything to do with it when people mention it though, i give the kids all the credit :)

2 hours ago, Shropshire Lad said:

In that case next time you're on a date, subtly mention that you rarely use zebra crossings and that you like running with scissors.

Putty. In. Your. Hands.

I Once told Big Daddy to **** off!.. 

Over the telephone :D

3rd date for me last night and I think the friend-zone is looming.

Quotes from her......."I think you're too nice for me"...."I dont know what I want"...."we are so different, you're into IT and I'm a music teacher"......"I think you're too straight"...."do you ever swear?"

Christ on a bike, I act the perfect gentleman, opening doors, putting her coat on, all that good shit, and I get marked down. I think she just wants a bit of rough.

She'll end up getting with a bit of rough, he'll treat her like shit then she'll update her facebook status with "Where are all the nice guys?"

I've never understood women saying that they like bad boys and some men can be too nice. Since when was being a perfect gentlemen a bad thing? 

If it doesn't make them wet, it doesn't make them wet.

3 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

i used to be one of those knobs, infact im still half a knob now but credits due where credits due she has tamed me a lot and then i had kids and they tamed me even more. i never admit to her having anything to do with it when people mention it though, i give the kids all the credit :)

you've.been.tamed..........?????

I shudder to think what happened before (and fear for all household appliances!) ;)

• Like 2

I can only echo your comments gents. My ex of 17 years is now with a bloke who is "possessive and jealous" all the time, but she wont kick him out.

She thought the grass was greener. Seems like woman are attracted to danger. I actually think they think they can tame these blokes who are knobs.

i used to be one of those knobs, infact im still half a knob now but credits due where credits due she has tamed me a lot and then i had kids and they tamed me even more. i never admit to her having anything to do with it when people mention it though, i give the kids all the credit [emoji4]

You're just a huge uncut knob :)

7 hours ago, theboyangel said:

you've.been.tamed..........?????

I shudder to think what happened before (and fear for all household appliances!) ;)

yep tamed and lamed. nowt was safe when i was single, dont think ive ever mentioned the ornament incident on here but yeah i ended up cutting my knob and it was painful but no pain no game.

• Like 1

^ I could be wrong, but I took Dem's comment to mean he had no sympathy for women who don't go for the "nice guy" and subsequently get trod upon themselves, rather than said nice guy. 

Edited by Shropshire Lad
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

^ I could be wrong, but I took Dem's comment to mean he had no sympathy for women who don't go for the "nice guy" and subsequently get trod upon themselves, rather than said nice guy. 

That's how I read it as well :)

17 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

This has become one of the most depressing threads outside of the actual Aston Villa related ones.

How come? I think its quite interesting to be honest. I know we seem like we should be on the 'Undateables'  TV show, but i think some of the advice has been decent. Its like a support group for lonely Aston Villa fans! :D

• Like 2

Â