Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

Hi, I'm from rugeley and I'm gay

Either that or you love dogs
You're getting him mixed up with DDID. That's Rugeley, he loves Henry hoover, remember?

That's the first DDID dog reference I've made in ages. Feels good man.

what's this about a dog and DDID then ha?

http://www.villatalk.com/index.php/topic/8848-i-have-a-confession-to-make/page-8

I spent two days not commenting anywhere on the rest of the site, and just read all 106 pages of that back to back. A rollercoaster of emotions! 

Come to see a few posters in a slightly different light! Great fun though, I'll probably do it again in a few weeks. 

• Like 1

yes and no ha, ive done things like that in past but it didn't make me feel any better. best thing to do is just have no contact and delete her number,yes you know it off by heart but try to forget it. believe it or not my missus is about to drop and we are talking about if we are going to be together much longer,the marriage thing is creating problems again.

• Like 1

Noticed the ex deleted me from Facebook :( Know I shouldn't message her wishing her luck but I want to.. What you reckon?

Leave it.

She's deleted you so she has made her position clear. Stay strong! 

• Like 2

Well luckily with mobiles I've never known her number so every cloud lol. Yeah think it is best not to contact her.

Sorry to hear about it, what's happened? Thought you said you were working it out between you two?

well we have been back together for a bit now but I still have not proposed, its a huge deal for her but it just aint for me. I said I would propose but shes still waiting ha, im a sucker for brushing things under the carpet and the past three days we have argued about it. had a big row last night over, what happens will happen I suppose.

Noticed the ex deleted me from Facebook :( Know I shouldn't message her wishing her luck but I want to.. What you reckon?

Don't do it mate. You are just torturing yourself. Delete all possible contact. Close your own fb for a while to so can't even look at pics etc. You need to go cold turkey. It's the only way.

• Like 1

well we have been back together for a bit now but I still have not proposed, its a huge deal for her but it just aint for me. I said I would propose but shes still waiting ha, im a sucker for brushing things under the carpet and the past three days we have argued about it. had a big row last night over, what happens will happen I suppose.

Well she's probably very hormonal at this time. Don't say or do anything rash now. Are you really against marriage or just not fussed?

Don't do it mate. You are just torturing yourself. Delete all possible contact. Close your own fb for a while to so can't even look at pics etc. You need to go cold turkey. It's the only way.
I haven't been too bad looking at pictures but I know what you mean.

Cheers for the advice all.. Things just suck (and not in the good sexual way, know what you lot are like ;) )

Stop being such a self important prick and propose then (assuming you love her). If you don't love her, wtf are you playing at. Get a grip. Marriage is a commitment as much for the kids as the couple. Man up mate. If it means that much to her, what's the issue?

Â