Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

I've spent stupid money on my mrs over the years, she's had four cars(we've only been together 5 years) I've paid some debt off for her. I remember once we had a big fall out which resulted in her smashing up my cds, anyway I'm off to cyprus she says. I was like wtf, anyway she arranged to go and work in cyprus for 6 month, up until she was going we made up and it was decided I should go with her. I had no choice but to say yes because it was over if I did not join her, anyway the plan was to join her out there about three weeks after she had arrived there. Now listen to this, she did not even last a week out there because we were having phone sex every other night and she was using the phone in her hotel room. As you can imagine she had a huge phone bill which she could not afford to pay, they were threatening her with the police so I had to send her some money over to pay the bill. Luckily the experience of it all made her want to come back so I had to pay for her flight back which wernt cheap. She's cost me a bloody fortune over the years.

I've spent stupid money on my mrs over the years, she's had four cars(we've only been together 5 years) I've paid some debt off for her. I remember once we had a big fall out which resulted in her smashing up my cds, anyway I'm off to cyprus she says. I was like wtf, anyway she arranged to go and work in cyprus for 6 month, up until she was going we made up and it was decided I should go with her. I had no choice but to say yes because it was over if I did not join her, anyway the plan was to join her out there about three weeks after she had arrived there. Now listen to this, she did not even last a week out there because we were having phone sex every other night and she was using the phone in her hotel room. As you can imagine she had a huge phone bill which she could not afford to pay, they were threatening her with the police so I had to send her some money over to pay the bill. Luckily the experience of it all made her want to come back so I had to pay for her flight back which wernt cheap. She's cost me a bloody fortune over the years.

This is the one that regularly cheats on you?

Yeah she has took the piss over the years, same can be said about me with her as well but she's never had to pay out like I have had to. We've tried to put all that behind us but I'm not fully over some stuff.

My girlfriend's (I'm allowed to mention her in here, right?) supervisor at her work sounds like the most whipped guy I've ever heard of.

His wife doesn't work. yet she has total control over all of their finances. He gets pocket money every week that he's allowed to spend on whatever he likes. That was £10. It's now been cut to £5 because she wants to save for a new house.

To reiterate, she doesn't work. He brings in, at a guess, at least £40k a year. And he gets £5 a week to spend for himself.

He has to lie to his wife about my gf. he's told his wife that it's a bloke who works for him, not a girl, because she'd get angry.

They have a kid. She got pregnant when she deliberately came off the pill without consulting him.

He has secret takeaways. his wife doesn't let him eat them, so he goes out, buys one, and then eats it in the shed so that she can't smell it when she gets home.

He's not allowed to the pub. Every week he goes for the paper on a sunday and dashes to the pub and downs a pint because it's the only chance he gets.

They had a work meal the other week. He got a lift home from one of the women and she had to drop him down the road so that he could walk home and pretend he got a cab.

And finally, my gf passed him and his wife in her car the other day. Gave a beep and a wave.

He gave her a bollocking on the Monday at work for nearly getting him in trouble. Because somebody he worked with waved at him.

I hate him. I've never met him. But I hate him.

Here's the latest.

His pocket money has been cut to nothing as she wants another baby. He has no spending money.

She went and got her nails done last week though and went for a spray tan because she's going on holiday next week with her mates. He's staying home to look after the kid.

They had a work night out on Friday. The company paid for the meal and drinks during the meal. But he couldn't afford to bring any money with him so was scared to order a beer during the meal in case they'd made a mistake and they ended up having to pay for the drinks themselves.

They were going for more drinks after, that they'd have to pay for themselves, so he couldn't go. The boss offered to buy him a beer if he went with them, but he snuck off when nobody was watching to get the bus back.

I hate him too.

No offence intended Rugley but after reading your massive post a few pages back seems like ye've been through the wars & I don't think you are a mug. #Rugleycheatedfirst

What you allow, will continue.

This is kind of true. If you don't stand up for yourself some women will just shit all over you.

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 2

No offence intended Rugley but after reading your massive post a few pages back seems like ye've been through the wars & I don't think you are a mug. #Rugleycheatedfirst

Who is this Rugley?

Well she's cheated twice.

I don't mean to sound rude. But from what I've read you sound like a doormat. Toughen up and start standing up for yourself. You're a man.

to be fair mate we've used each other as door a doormat, that's the problem I was acting like how I thought a man acted.your enviroment has a big impact on you and most of the blokes I associated with were all drinkers and loved the coke. Spend whole weekends in pubs, stuff the women mentality. Good lads most of them but rogues if you know what I mean.

Well she's cheated twice.

I don't mean to sound rude. But from what I've read you sound like a doormat. Toughen up and start standing up for yourself. You're a man.

to be fair mate we've used each other as a doormat, that's the problem I was acting like how I thought a man acted.your enviroment has a big impact on you and most of the blokes I associated with were all drinkers and loved the coke. Spend whole weekends in pubs, stuff the women mentality. Good lads most of them but rogues if you know what I mean. Plus I messed around a lot before my mrs cheated Edited by Rugeley Villa

Â