Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

Wow. That's actually a mental thing to think, let alone say.

I know we're on the Internet and we can get away with somethings, but you've kind if made yourself look a bit silly there.

I've spent stupid money on my mrs over the years, she's had four cars(we've only been together 5 years) I've paid some debt off for her. I remember once we had a big fall out which resulted in her smashing up my cds, anyway I'm off to cyprus she says. I was like wtf, anyway she arranged to go and work in cyprus for 6 month, up until she was going we made up and it was decided I should go with her. I had no choice but to say yes because it was over if I did not join her, anyway the plan was to join her out there about three weeks after she had arrived there. Now listen to this, she did not even last a week out there because we were having phone sex every other night and she was using the phone in her hotel room. As you can imagine she had a huge phone bill which she could not afford to pay, they were threatening her with the police so I had to send her some money over to pay the bill. Luckily the experience of it all made her want to come back so I had to pay for her flight back which wernt cheap. She's cost me a bloody fortune over the years.

I'm going to be completely honest with you here mate and give you the best advice possible.

The very best investment you can make in a woman like that is a hitman. That will cure all of your problems and will, in the long run, save you money.

Or you could just leave them?

Shit ay it mate. me and my partner have broke up loads of times, Some of them break ups have put me in some very dark places to the point where I did not even want to be alive. Chin up, if you ever want to chat just drop us a pm and that goes for anyone that's struggling with a break up.

• Like 1

Last few weekends keep getting upset over my ex.

Know I should think about the future and not the past but it's just so hard... Sigh

It is the worst feeling ever and like things will get never better but they do. It just takes time. Best advice I can give is try and keep as busy as possible and your mind on something else. I know easier said than done.

• Like 1

I posted on here a few weeks ago about my lady friend. Got a lot of great advice, and I am glad to say it has worked out for me. We took a holiday together over the weekend and had some fun in bed. Her mentality has taken a complete 180 once she got to know me better and it seems like she is practically in love with me now. Thanks again.

Did you DHUTWU?

I posted on here a few weeks ago about my lady friend. Got a lot of great advice, and I am glad to say it has worked out for me. We took a holiday together over the weekend and had some fun in bed. Her mentality has taken a complete 180 once she got to know me better and it seems like she is practically in love with me now. Thanks again.

Did you DHUTWU?

I DONT KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS

Did you DHUTWU?

Duhhhh.

It means:

Did He Understand The Whistling Unicorn

What's so hard to understand?

Gee whizz mr...

Excellent!

Who said asking a bunch of depraved online reprobates was a bad idea?!  :)

• Like 1

oh-you-two-have-been-going-out-for-2-wee

Sorry I had to do it but on a serious note congrats on not falling into the friend zone.

Edited by AndyM3000
  • Like 1

Did you DHUTWU?

For the record, it's 'Did He Understand The Whistling Unicorn'.

• Like 1

Did you DHUTWU?

I love the fact that you can actually google it now. We have done well

Not that I'm trying to piss on your bonfire, and I'm genuinely happy things have worked out for you, but just be careful of anybody who wildly swings from one way of thinking to another. They can be incredibly unpredictable and hard to trust, not necessarily the type of person you want to have a serious relationship with.

Just keep your wits about you is all I'd say, but enjoy the going while it's good.

Did you DHUTWU?

I love the fact that you can actually google it now. We have done well

I love the fact when put it into google it comes up with a twitter link of eames asking Jenny if she's ever had it done

• Like 1

Did you DHUTWU?

http://www.villatalk.com/index.php/topic/5186-the-wrong-un/page-19#entry1261314

This might help

Not that I'm trying to piss on your bonfire, and I'm genuinely happy things have worked out for you, but just be careful of anybody who wildly swings from one way of thinking to another. They can be incredibly unpredictable and hard to trust, not necessarily the type of person you want to have a serious relationship with.

Just keep your wits about you is all I'd say, but enjoy the going while it's good.

I know what you mean but I don't think that is the case right now. It just seemed that she genuinely wanted to take things a bit slower initially to fully get to know me and now she is about ready to commit.

Â