I have a confession to make.....

Houlston

Behind Ginko but I'd already typed!

I fully choose to believe he is really blowing his beans up the aunty flange.

No i use the withdrawal method.

I'm troubled by what is worse: doing a close blood relative (on its own and without conception, harming nobody but society's morality), or betraying a fiancée.

If true, do you have troubled thoughts or struggle to look at yourself in a mirror?

I'm troubled by what is worse: doing a close blood relative (on its own and without conception

So it's only right to do a relative if she conceives? Another twist ;)

Go on then Hogso, confess which videogame character you would most like to have sex with.

Oh man. That is really, really tough. I can't give answer right away. I'll have to 'think' about it over night.

I'm troubled by what is worse: doing a close blood relative (on its own and without conception

So it's only right to do a relative if she conceives? Another twist ;)

Boy and girl twins could simultaneously be son, daughter, nephew, niece and cousins.

* rings Jeremy Kyle *

Behind Ginko but I'd already typed!

I fully choose to believe he is really blowing his beans up the aunty flange.

No i use the withdrawal method.

I'm troubled by what is worse: doing a close blood relative (on its own and without conception, harming nobody but society's morality), or betraying a fiancée.

If true, do you have troubled thoughts or struggle to look at yourself in a mirror?

tumblr_m8ammoGqts1qcp26yo1_500.gif

• Like 1

Me and a couple of mates were playing the game where you have to answer the question as fast as you can.  

The questions tend to be 'which celeb would you sleep with?' etc. and you answer it very quickly which usually leads to an honest answer, which obviously, sometimes leads to some funny answers. 

Anyway, they asked me a few questions which went fine, and then someone asked, 'which simpsons character would you sleep with?'.

Now in the half second my brain had to process the question, my brain told me NOT to say Lisa, because she was a child and it was obviously the slip-up they wanted.

I didn't have the time to think of any of the characters in any real depth so I said the answer with a certain cocky-ness that I knew what they wanted and I wasn't going to give it to them.

I said 'Maggie'  :blush:

It still gets brought up to this very day, for shame.. 

After a rather "extreme" sexual encounter I've not had it for 6 months, through choice. 

Bad timing! In the context of this thread, Dave, your standard toings and froings would have got swamped under a mulch of depravity! ;)

Now I've read the thread...

No no no no no.. NO! NO!

I mean I've done some pretty messed up things in my time. I put pate on my cock once as a teen in an attempt to get the dog to give me a blow job (almost ended in disaster). Thank you for making me feel relatively normal. 

Having said that, sounds to me like she groomed you. Have you ever thought of it that way?

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.
  • Like 2

I put pate on my cock once as a teen in an attempt to get the dog to give me a blow job (almost ended in disaster).

Ok so in the context of that scenario what is and isn't disaster? I'm thinking dog eating your cock would be disaster, but more disastrous would be sponging on dogs face, then after that dog approaches and licks your crotch for his special treat at the most inopportune times, like when your auntie is over. Or dog starts licking everyone's crotch, pate or no. Then before you know it the whole family is having a go on the dog, in some sort of incestuous bestiality orgy.

• Like 1

Go on then Hogso, confess which videogame character you would most like to have sex with.

OK I have given it serious consideration, and as much as I'd like to give a comical answer like I dunno Quina Quen from FF9 or the pink girl Sonic, I can't. As you know I take my gaming vr srs, so I must provide an honest answer.

That answer is Aika from Skies of Arcadia. Oh that red headed minx. I might even knock the current one on the head, and find a red headed girly who will cosplay as Aika. Even just the pigtails would be fine, actually. My god I'm actually hard thinking about that.

BEHOLD

• Like 2

I can see my theft of a milk float is all a bit League One in this thread.

It's a fascinating read, true or tosh, no matter. I just have to remember who not to sit next to at the VT Christmas Party.

If it was an uncle doing the dirty with his neice then it would a be a **** scandal

I can see my theft of a milk float is all a bit League One in this thread.

It's a fascinating read, true or tosh, no matter. I just have to remember who not to sit next to at the VT Christmas Party.

Yup.

Me making a girl sleep on the floor after boning her would probably see me scrape into the football league.

Morpheus is 20 points clear in the Prem at the moment.

• Like 1