Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

You know me ha I'm not great with grammer. Yeah well I would not say I've been through a lot as in a bad childhood. I had a good upbringing and was brought up well, my grandparents guided me as well as they could. Then I ruined myself by doing what I did, but its done now and I'm glad to say I'm a millioin miles away from what I was like, but still with the consequences of drug addiction which will be a battle all my life. I can't stress enough that a lot of people were surprised by the way I ended up because of my good upbringing. I always worked though and never had time off or robbed people. Anyway cheers guys.

• Like 1

Rv fair play for posting that to a load of strangers. Sounds like you are trying hard to work things through and that is a lot harder to do than just accepting your lot in life. Hope it all stays on track for you.

• Like 1

I was heavily involved in injecting cocaine.

1hcytc.jpg

ive damaged the whole set up of my brain from heavy cocaine use. I struggle with my sex drive,emotional connection and depression at times from it.

You know it.

Random is the coke fiend.

• Like 1

Was in here around Christmas talking about my friend who lets his girlfriend walk all over him, she'd kissed a lot of fellas behind his back but he'd get depressed shrug it off and take her back. I haven't seen him in months mainly due to him being glued to this girl, who has a child that isn't his. He's 24, she's 21, the kid is 5. That child's father wants nothing to do with it really, and my friend is going out with the girl just under 2 years and is basically her step dad. He's constantly giving her money, money that he doesn't have. He owes one of our friends, who has no job at the moment but is too nice to ask for it, about 200 quid since last September, but if she rings he'll sort something for her, be it off one of his sisters or his dad. Anyway, he just text me 20mins ago saying she cheated on him last night, and slept with someone, (first time she's done that or at least told him she's done it) I asked him what he's going to do & he said he doesn't know. I really think he needs to come to the understanding that she's a heartless bitch by himself or should I be pushing him in the right direction?

What's wrong with this buddy of yours? why's he such a wet blanket? Surely Family & Friends have sat him down and laid it out to him?

We've all said it to him and I've only met the girl once in 2 years, he said its so good most of the time and we don't see it. He loves her. To be honest I think he likes being a doormat. 

Also will someone please sum up RVs post in about 8-10 bullet points.

As I've said I'm surprised I've not posted in here that much. I like to be honest, so I gave a rough account of my relationship. We've been through a hell of a lot but were still standing, many people will think what the hell are you doing together. We even ask ourselves that from time to time, both changed a hell of a lot and have also changed our circle of freinds to a degree. Anyway I was worried there might be a bit of a backlash with me admitting domestic violence, but I'm glad people aint judged me. My partner was the only woman I'd laid a finger on and I hated myself for it but I quickly put that to bed and thank god. Anyway I hope anyone in relationship trouble can see through my experience that you can go to hell and back with your partner and still come out the otherside standing.

• Like 1

Most honest post(s) I've seen on this site RV. It's encouraging to see you sorting things out and being real about who you are. 

For all your (self-confessed) failings, you don't dodge any responsibility, I like the cut of your jib, sir (no homo).

• Like 1

Cheers mate, to be fair its down to the great lads on this forum that I can be so honest. People don't tend to judge to much on here, plus I thought it would be an interesting post for a somewhat difficult subject.

Me and the other half sometimes talk about things we used to do at the beginning of the relationship,that we don't do now. I won't go into our sex life but when we first got together we shared this flat in the town centre, she used to work nights so what I'd do I would play little pranks on her. I used to always hang her big teddies that's she had, she would open the front door or walk into a room and I'd have dressed a teddy up in either her clothes or mine and hang it from the ceiling. Also I used to wrap bacon around the front door handle so when she opened the front door it would make her jump when she touched it. It was dark you see in the stairway so she could not see. I used to be very romantic as well, yeah we had some good times back then and still do now dare I say.

Its dawning on me that I cant have sex with any other women but one anymore, which is nice & everything but when I was out in the sun yesterday & all these women were walking by with short skirts and low cut tops it was brilliant yet depressing at the same time.

Its dawning on me that I cant have sex with any other women but one anymore, which is nice & everything but when I was out in the sun yesterday & all these women were walking by with short skirts and low cut tops it was brilliant yet depressing at the same time.

None of them would sleep with a ginger prick anyway!

:lol:

only kidding - I'd do you, as long as I'd be the MAN! GRRRRR!!!

• Like 1

Â