Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

Text back:

**** off you self righteous word removed. Go **** yourself.

This. If you are never going to see this girl again then you may as well burn the bridges with her completely so you know where you are and can move on. Don't burn it slowly with a match, blow the bridge up.

Edited by AndyM3000

Time will be the healer. 

You're best off not speaking to her ever again and look to move on with your life. Go on dates, go on holiday with friends etc

I know you said you think about her every day etc but you are only remembering the good times, not the bad. There was a reason why you split up. You said this about her and this is what you should remember when you start to long for her -  "But since we started living together there was too much arguing and I had to cut it off for the best"

• Like 3

Cheers mate. Yeah defo over. Split about 6 weeks ago but she moved out today can't see anyway it could be resolved. We've only been moved in about 7 months and its just caused rupturing between us. We've argued more than ever, and if we'd carried on we probably would've got to hating each other, which neither of us wants.

Cheers mate. Yeah defo over. Split about 6 weeks ago but she moved out today can't see anyway it could be resolved. We've only been moved in about 7 months and its just caused rupturing between us. We've argued more than ever, and if we'd carried on we probably would've got to hating each other, which neither of us wants.

maybe some time away from each other is needed, then you never know.

Was in here around Christmas talking about my friend who lets his girlfriend walk all over him, she'd kissed a lot of fellas behind his back but he'd get depressed shrug it off and take her back. I haven't seen him in months mainly due to him being glued to this girl, who has a child that isn't his. He's 24, she's 21, the kid is 5. That child's father wants nothing to do with it really, and my friend is going out with the girl just under 2 years and is basically her step dad. He's constantly giving her money, money that he doesn't have. He owes one of our friends, who has no job at the moment but is too nice to ask for it, about 200 quid since last September, but if she rings he'll sort something for her, be it off one of his sisters or his dad. Anyway, he just text me 20mins ago saying she cheated on him last night, and slept with someone, (first time she's done that or at least told him she's done it) I asked him what he's going to do & he said he doesn't know. I really think he needs to come to the understanding that she's a heartless bitch by himself or should I be pushing him in the right direction?

My girlfriend's (I'm allowed to mention her in here, right?) supervisor at her work sounds like the most whipped guy I've ever heard of.

His wife doesn't work. yet she has total control over all of their finances. He gets pocket money every week that he's allowed to spend on whatever he likes. That was £10. It's now been cut to £5 because she wants to save for a new house.

To reiterate, she doesn't work. He brings in, at a guess, at least £40k a year. And he gets £5 a week to spend for himself.

He has to lie to his wife about my gf. he's told his wife that it's a bloke who works for him, not a girl, because she'd get angry.

They have a kid. She got pregnant when she deliberately came off the pill without consulting him.

He has secret takeaways. his wife doesn't let him eat them, so he goes out, buys one, and then eats it in the shed so that she can't smell it when she gets home.

He's not allowed to the pub. Every week he goes for the paper on a sunday and dashes to the pub and downs a pint because it's the only chance he gets.

They had a work meal the other week. He got a lift home from one of the women and she had to drop him down the road so that he could walk home and pretend he got a cab.

And finally, my gf passed him and his wife in her car the other day. Gave a beep and a wave. 

He gave her a bollocking on the Monday at work for nearly getting him in trouble. Because somebody he worked with waved at him.

I hate him. I've never met him. But I hate him.

My girlfriend's (I'm allowed to mention her in here, right?) supervisor at her work sounds like the most whipped guy I've ever heard of.

His wife doesn't work. yet she has total control over all of their finances. He gets pocket money every week that he's allowed to spend on whatever he likes. That was £10. It's now been cut to £5 because she wants to save for a new house.

To reiterate, she doesn't work. He brings in, at a guess, at least £40k a year. And he gets £5 a week to spend for himself.

He has to lie to his wife about my gf. he's told his wife that it's a bloke who works for him, not a girl, because she'd get angry.

They have a kid. She got pregnant when she deliberately came off the pill without consulting him.

He has secret takeaways. his wife doesn't let him eat them, so he goes out, buys one, and then eats it in the shed so that she can't smell it when she gets home.

He's not allowed to the pub. Every week he goes for the paper on a sunday and dashes to the pub and downs a pint because it's the only chance he gets.

They had a work meal the other week. He got a lift home from one of the women and she had to drop him down the road so that he could walk home and pretend he got a cab.

And finally, my gf passed him and his wife in her car the other day. Gave a beep and a wave. 

He gave her a bollocking on the Monday at work for nearly getting him in trouble. Because somebody he worked with waved at him.

I hate him. I've never met him. But I hate him.

That guy needs to grow some bollocks and get rid of that maniac. So he is the only one bringing in the money and yet he only get's a pittance to spend on himself? Just wow.

Â