Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

Fcking hell. Why are women complete psychos? Everything was going well with the Portugese one until weekend before last when I was home in Dublin for the weekend. I’d been texting her on Saturday afternoon and then on Sunday I was in a heap. She’d sent me a text and my phone was in my room I replied with one of those messages which is basically “I’m fine, hope you’re ok I’ve to fly back to London today will talk to you tomorrow.” Anyway the next day I rang her and she was saying it was unacceptable that I wasn’t there for her over the weekend. She’d had a terrible day on Sunday etc.. Her text message never said I’ve had a horrible day it was a simple hey how was the weekend etc.. I’m no fcking mind reader.

Anyway we sorted that out. I went up to Cambridge on Wednesday and we had a great evening, stayed over and back to London in the morning. Then Friday she text asking if I wanted her to come down to London that day. She knew I was going back to Dublin for my mates Stag the next morning. So I’d said yeah I wanted her to come down and also gave details of what time my flight was and time I’d need to leave in the morning. It’s pertinent info after all. She then said it was best she didn’t come down. I asked her why, it’d be fine my flight is at like 10am not too early. She said my message wasn’t romantic enough!! WTF

Anyway a day of back and forth of texts and phone calls later she was getting my stressed out. I told her she needed to be less stressed and not be so needy, be able to let me have my time when I’m away doing something else. It’s only 5 weeks we’ve known eachother. Anyway yesterday I was going to send her a text in the afternoon / evening. I got an email where she was saying she was worried if I’d been hurt or arrested etc.. also went on facebook and there was a message. Anyway she said she’d deleted my number so she wouldn’t text me anything over the weekend.  I said I was fine had got back to London had a long old sleep on Monday night as was gonna text her today.

Anyway round 3 of craziness. I had to just call it a day. I can’t be dealing with this level of emotional instability after 5 weeks. Especially as she’s moving to Cardiff, so less time seeing eachother and more of this craziness. I checked facebook there to see if she’d left some psycho rant on my wall but she’d already deleted me.  Why are the hot ones always the most crazy. Bloody hell like. From going great 8 days ago to complete psycho meltdown.

Some women. Bloody hell.
  • Like 1

Both of those things happened. 

She had an original iPad and a Lumia 920 neither of which she'd ever sell because they were gifts from her family.  :o

She has no sent a total of 17 emails. Each one an essay. Emotional meltdown nutjob. Gonna turn on spam filter now, cant deal with this bullshit

She had an original iPad and a Lumia 920 neither of which she'd ever sell because they were gifts from her family.  :o

She has no sent a total of 17 emails. Each one an essay. Emotional meltdown nutjob. Gonna turn on spam filter now, cant deal with this bullshit

Okay say no it's over.  Tell all.

Did you DHUTWU?

• Like 2

Had my missus proof-reading your situation for reference. She agrees, nutjob

Had my missus proof-reading your situation for reference. She agrees, nutjob

She agrees that the Portuguese girl is a nutjob or she agrees with the Portugese girl and therefore your missus is a nutjob?

Â