Jimmy Savile And Other Paedophiles

GarethRDR

Main news right now that 1400 young girls in Rotherham were sexually abused and beaten by muslim gangs over the course of the last few years. Truly disgusting reading the reports.

While it appears to be the case that the majority of perpetrators are probably of Pakistani origin, I've not seen anything saying it is related to any particular sky fairy worship..Did you make that bit bit up?

Main news right now that 1400 young girls in Rotherham were sexually abused and beaten by muslim gangs over the course of the last few years. Truly disgusting reading the reports.

While it appears to be the case that the majority of perpetrators are probably of Pakistani origin, I've not seen anything saying it is related to any particular sky fairy worship..Did you make that bit bit up?

Yeah, if you're going to put religion forward as the primary motivation for abusing children Christians are the last group in the world who should take the moral high ground.

• Like 3

Yeah, if you're going to put religion forward as the primary motivation for abusing children Christians are the last group in the world who should take the moral high ground.

Does not really matter what the motivation is does it.  They got away with it because of the segment of the population they belong to and the folly of cultural diversity being force fed to those who don't want it and don't understand how to deal with it on a day to day basis.  Unfortunately the vulnerable are always targeted as they have no voice or protection.  To the law makers in the London the abuse of 11 year old girls will never make them lose any sleep unless it started happening in Knightsbridge or Mayfair to someone they know,  which I think is unlikely.  

• Like 1

Made your day, that. I'll bet. 

strange thing to say

Few years? No 16 years, muslim gangs? No, no religion specified. British males, some of which had brown skin. All abuse is terrible but shouldnt be used as a stick to beat an entire race. I always wonder why the BNP never picket the trials of white paedophiles? 

• Like 3

Few years? No 16 years, muslim gangs? No, no religion specified. British males, some of which had brown skin. All abuse is terrible but shouldnt be used as a stick to beat an entire race. I always wonder why the BNP never picket the trials of white paedophiles?

The report allegedly (because I've only read the media reporting of it) states the perpetrators were mainly Asian men. Same situation as the gangs uncovered in Rochdale, Oxford and Derby. That they are therefore of the Muslim faith (not many non Muslim Pakistanis around) is probably a fair assumption, the question is whether that is a factor in their actions, i.e. Viewing non Muslim children as pieces of meat to be exploited. There seems to be little point in dancing around that question if this kind of behaviour is going to be stopped.

• Like 3

That's not quite right though is it. The report in the Guardian and the BBC, 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-28942986

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2014/aug/26/rotherham-sexual-abuse-children

Do not mention any religion but clearly say it was a Pakistani problem. This does not mean all Pakistani men are child abusers at all. 

Part of the  problem it seems was that staff involved feared being called racists, and councillors believed highlighting the race element would give Oxygen to racist ideas

yet the report also says 

The majority of those behind the abuse were described as Asian, while the victims were young white girls.

It seems to me that more effort was put into not making this a race issue rather than tackling the problem. 

But I do agree with your point that the BNP show no interest in white Paedophiles.  But they are just racists, 

sorry I thought I was quoting seat68 not replying to AWOL

Edited by colhint

There are some assumptions, that most of the perpetrators were muslim and that they aren't british. I make my own assumptions, that they are non white british and if they were born into islam, their actions show that they arent muslim anymore.

Assuming all Muslims to be cut from the same cloth is like assuming that Bubba the Mississippi KKK activist is part of the same team as your local vicar. 

MMV nails it perfectly above. 

Regardless of the colour creed or religious flavour of the perpetrators historic, systematic child abuse on that scale cannot take place with the knowledge, collusion and consent of people in exceptionally senior positions of power all of whom AFAIK are white.

That is the real problem here.

• Like 1

Regardless of the colour creed or religious flavour of the perpetrators historic, systematic child abuse on that scale cannot take place with the knowledge, collusion and consent of people in exceptionally senior positions of power all of whom AFAIK are white.

That is the real problem here.

Well exactly. I wonder who senior BBC execs, government ministers, senior police figures in however many different authorities, reporters, MI5 etc were worried about offending for the last 40+ years, because history tells us it certainly wasn't the Asian community.

...the question is whether that is a factor in their actions, i.e. Viewing non Muslim children as pieces of meat to be exploited.

This is addressed in the report/inquiry (which can be downloaded from here), where, on page 94, it says:

11.14 One of the local Pakistani women's groups described how Pakistani-heritage girls were targeted by taxi drivers and on occasion by older men lying in wait outside school gates at dinner times and after school. They also cited cases in Rotherham where Pakistani landlords had befriended Pakistani women and girls on their own for purposes of sex, then passed on their name to other men who had then contacted them for sex. The women and girls feared reporting such incidents to the Police because it would affect their future marriage prospects.

11.15 The UK Muslim Women's Network produced a report on CSE in September 2013 which drew on 35 case studies of women from across the UK who were victims, the majority of whom were Muslim. It highlighted that Asian girls were being sexually exploited where authorities were failing to identify or support them. They were most vulnerable to men from their own communities who manipulated cultural norms to prevent them from reporting their abuse. It described how this abuse was being carried out. 'Offending behaviour mostly involved men operating in groups . . . The victim was being passed around and prostituted amongst many other men. Our research also showed that complex grooming ‘hierarchies’ were at play.

This description mirrors the abuse committed by Pakistani-heritage perpetrators on white girls in Rotherham.

11.16 The Deputy Children's Commissioner’s report reached a similar conclusion to the Muslim Women's Network research, stating 'one of these myths was that only white girls are victims of sexual exploitation by Asian or Muslim males, as if these men only abuse outside of their own community, driven by hatred and contempt for white females. This belief flies in the face of evidence that shows that those who violate children are most likely to target those who are closest to them and most easily accessible.' The Home Affairs Select Committee quoted witnesses saying that cases of Asian men grooming Asian girls did not come to light because victims 'are often alienated and ostracised by their own families and by the whole community, if they go public with allegations of abuse.'

• Like 1

I wonder how many times the race or religion of Savile, Harris and co were mentioned in the media coverage.

Or how many times those Muslim men were made Imams, or moved from country to to country in order to avoid prosecution.

The report allegedly (because I've only read the media reporting of it) states the perpetrators were mainly Asian men. Same situation as the gangs uncovered in Rochdale, Oxford and Derby. That they are therefore of the Muslim faith (not many non Muslim Pakistanis around) is probably a fair assumption, the question is whether that is a factor in their actions, i.e. Viewing non Muslim children as pieces of meat to be exploited. There seems to be little point in dancing around that question if this kind of behaviour is going to be stopped.

not sure if it's relevent  but talking to our guides in Iran about life and the universe etc , in our conversations it came up  that girls are deemed to be adult at 9  (and boys at 14 )

so maybe this underage thing actually IS due to religion in some shape of form

I wonder how many times the race or religion of Savile, Harris and co were mentioned in the media coverage.

I don't think that is the point. I think the press or authorities use a term to identify a group where there appears to be a particular problem. So when talking about operation Yew tree, the term celebrity appears all the time, not singer or dancer or actor or DJ. 

It is the same as the problem the Catholic church have had with some priests, They don't use the term Christian, Presbytarian, or Methodist, They use the term Catholic, because that's the group which identifies them most closely

• Like 1

I think quite a big deal was made about Saville being Catholic.

• Like 1

This latest thing - it seems to be saying in all the media n'that, that in South Yorkshire the authorities utterly failed to do their jobs properly, vulnerable people suffered grievously and the victims were wrongly blamed by the police for their plight. Also that the whole thing was covered up over an extended period - Well this is simply unheard of and unprecedented.

All that's missing is the West Midlands Police being sent in to help cover it all up.

Â