Jimmy Savile And Other Paedophiles

GarethRDR

**** paedophiles : what an awful breed of mankind

I think it's important to note the distinct difference between the likes of Rolf Harris and those who strangle children to death. This latest batch of allegations horrifies me, but maybe I've become a little dulled towards Harris and his kind.

They all repulse me of course, but this latest strength of feeling is up there with the Watkins case. I generally want to see people bought to justice before a court of law, but in the case of Watkins, Saville and this alleged high society ring I feel personally ashamed for man kind. Put me in a room with them and I would butcher them.

I think it's important to note the distinct difference between the likes of Rolf Harris and those who strangle children to death. This latest batch of allegations horrifies me, but maybe I've become a little dulled towards Harris and his kind.

They all repulse me of course, but this latest strength of feeling is up there with the Watkins case. I generally want to see people bought to justice before a court of law, but in the case of Watkins, Saville and this alleged high society ring I feel personally ashamed for man kind. Put me in a room with them and I would butcher them.

vigilantly justice FTW

the high society ring is all allegations at this moment and not proven  , what happens when it turns out an innocent man has been butchered to death ?  

there are internet conspiracy theorists that say we didn't land on the moon and that the twin towers didn't get hit by planes  .... I'm not saying this latest rounds of child abuse allegations are in the same delusion category but I'd also be a little bit cautious about jumping to any conclusions based on stuff read on the internet  ... somewhere out there is a theory that Dunblane was a cover up of child abuse for example   ...

I'm just a little bit cautious of theories like that so I'd rather let the experts do their work before I start butchering people

(of course there is the concern that the experts won't do their work )

• Like 3

...As a general rule, groups tend to protect their members, often prioritising this above ethics and the law when it seems possible that a cover-up can be got away with, or if discovered excused as not understanding the seriousness of what was covered up.  This is why whistleblowing is so difficult, and people performing a public service are so often ostracised for uncovering wrongdoing.... 

Thanks for the considered reply, Peter.

Just on the quoted bit, this seems to be a particular thing with the UK. I don't have any evidence to compare, but I have a feeling that we as a society are somehow inherently more prone to this "shooting the messenger" and blaming/disbelieving the victim than elsewhere. The general reaction to whistleblowers in this country is absolutely appalling, and the way in which the "system" up to and including judges and politicians seems to collude in it is a disgrace.I don't know if it's a class thing, an institution thing or a general human behavioural trait

somewhere out there is a theory that Dunblane was a cover up of child abuse for example   ...

No thats not the story, you have it a tad confused. The Dunblane Massacre was just that. A man, Thomas Hamilton walked into Dunblane Primary School and wiped out a load of kids.

The real story there is how Thomas Hamilton came by his firearms licence given that he was a suspected paedophile. Arrested at least twice, kicked out of the Scouting Movement for it plus I think other organisations. Also suspected of being a freemason which is where former Labour Foreign Secretary and General Secretary of NATO George Robertson comes into play. Robertson also a Freemason was the referee on Hamilton's firearm certificate application, which also appears to have been rushed through without proper checks being made, such as he claimed to be a member of a certain shooting club which he wasn't, not only that, the club in question used a police shooting range which wasn't licensed for the type of gun Hamilton was applying for.

Where the massacre story gets conflated with child abuse is at the Queen Victoria School, a residential school for the children of Scottish servicemen just outside Dunblane. Here a former teacher claims a paedophile ring operated, similar story to North Wales, dignitaries and others would arrive and take children away for day trips etc, they'd come back distressed but with lots of money. The teacher who made these allegations (before the massacre) claims that having seen Hamilton's photo on the news at the time of the massacre, he realised he was one of the "Friends of QVS" that used to freely wander the school at all hours and take children out.

There isn't a story that the massacre is a cover up for child abuse, it is however connected to abuse by Hamilton. The cover up about Dunblane is all about the gun licences

somewhere out there is a theory that Dunblane was a cover up of child abuse for example   ...

No thats not the story, you have it a tad confused. The Dunblane Massacre was just that. A man, Thomas Hamilton walked into Dunblane Primary School and wiped out a load of kids.

The real story there is how Thomas Hamilton came by his firearms licence given that he was a suspected paedophile. Arrested at least twice, kicked out of the Scouting Movement for it plus I think other organisations. Also suspected of being a freemason which is where former Labour Foreign Secretary and General Secretary of NATO George Robertson comes into play. Robertson also a Freemason was the referee on Hamilton's firearm certificate application, which also appears to have been rushed through without proper checks being made, such as he claimed to be a member of a certain shooting club which he wasn't, not only that, the club in question used a police shooting range which wasn't licensed for the type of gun Hamilton was applying for.

Where the massacre story gets conflated with child abuse is at the Queen Victoria School, a residential school for the children of Scottish servicemen just outside Dunblane. Here a former teacher claims a paedophile ring operated, similar story to North Wales, dignitaries and others would arrive and take children away for day trips etc, they'd come back distressed but with lots of money. The teacher who made these allegations (before the massacre) claims that having seen Hamilton's photo on the news at the time of the massacre, he realised he was one of the "Friends of QVS" that used to freely wander the school at all hours and take children out.

There isn't a story that the massacre is a cover up for child abuse, it is however connected to abuse by Hamilton. The cover up about Dunblane is all about the gun licences

thetruthseeker  has the Dunblane theory I referred to on it , I read it after it was linked to in this thread (or may have been via a PM as some of the allegations are pretty wild and IMO not credible )

whilst he does cover a lot of the bits you mention , his accusations are borderline lunatic ( I  wont repeat any of them here )  hence my concern over internet allegations

The thing with this latest story though, it isn't an internet story. Its been reported in the press countless times, there have been inquiries and somehow its been gone away again. Countless victims have made allegations in the past, nothing done.

Sure there are rumours and bits that will be untrue, thats true in life on or off the internet. However there is actually that much material out there, its not just internet nut jobs finding 2 + 2 = 457.

You can even make a more than good guess at the names on the supposed Dickens list by reading the QC's report from last week. Appendix D iirc - additional search terms.

thetruthseeker  has the Dunblane theory I referred to on it , I read it after it was linked to in this thread (or may have been via a PM as some of the allegations are pretty wild and IMO not credible )

whilst he does cover a lot of the bits you mention , his accusations are borderline lunatic ( I  wont repeat any of them here )  hence my concern over internet allegations

On Dunblane, when the papers regarding the case were placed under the 100 year secrecy rule "to protect the identities of the children", it was obvious bullshit which only fuels conspiracy theories, by showing that a conspiracy exists to keep secret something which is embarassing to someone important.  In this case, it may well be the connections between freemasonry, police, and George Robertson in relation to the gun licence and what was already known about the killer when he was granted a gun licence - I don't know.

Some of the papers were later released.  Not all.  We are still no wiser about this particular conspiracy fact.

vigilantly justice FTW

the high society ring is all allegations at this moment and not proven , what happens when it turns out an innocent man has been butchered to death ?

there are internet conspiracy theorists that say we didn't land on the moon and that the twin towers didn't get hit by planes .... I'm not saying this latest rounds of child abuse allegations are in the same delusion category but I'd also be a little bit cautious about jumping to any conclusions based on stuff read on the internet ... somewhere out there is a theory that Dunblane was a cover up of child abuse for example ...

I'm just a little bit cautious of theories like that so I'd rather let the experts do their work before I start butchering people

Clearly I meant if they were to be found guilty beyond reasonable doubt. I didn't think that needed pointing out.

On Dunblane, when the papers regarding the case were placed under the 100 year secrecy rule "to protect the identities of the children", it was obvious bullshit which only fuels conspiracy theories, by showing that a conspiracy exists to keep secret something which is embarassing to someone important.  In this case, it may well be the connections between freemasonry, police, and George Robertson in relation to the gun licence and what was already known about the killer when he was granted a gun licence - I don't know.

Some of the papers were later released.  Not all.  We are still no wiser about this particular conspiracy fact.

I can understand that and why it would cause conspiracy claims ... but this particular guy (truthseeker)  then goes onto name an a certain person as a  paedophile , and whatever my views on the person he named , he strikes me as a decent man and I can't give those claims any credibility  and as such he then blows all the good work and the truth he has exposed away 

maybe that is the conspiracy and this truthseeker is here to sabotage those seeking to bring out the truth  ?

vigilantly justice FTW

the high society ring is all allegations at this moment and not proven , what happens when it turns out an innocent man has been butchered to death ?

there are internet conspiracy theorists that say we didn't land on the moon and that the twin towers didn't get hit by planes .... I'm not saying this latest rounds of child abuse allegations are in the same delusion category but I'd also be a little bit cautious about jumping to any conclusions based on stuff read on the internet ... somewhere out there is a theory that Dunblane was a cover up of child abuse for example ...

Clearly I meant if they were to be found guilty beyond reasonable doubt. I didn't think that needed pointing out.

I'm not your defence lawyer  ..but it did

for the record though Barry George was convicted beyond reasonable doubt  and so have lots of other people who subsequently turned out to innocent 

Fair enough.

Why would I have wanted to butcher Barry George?

Maybe my post was a bit emotive. But it was late and I was tired. Sorry if it offended.

didn't offend  ..I just like being mischievous :P

Just seen an article saying Jill Dando was murdered to keep her from shopping a paedo ring at the BBC...I wonder if there's any substance to that?

Its been rumoured for a while. The Guardian has an article saying that two different well respected former newspaper editors have claimed they were slapped with D notices in the 80's when they were going to expose Cyril Smith. The MOD claims there is no evidence for this. Cover up looking more and more likely

Just seen an article saying Jill Dando was murdered to keep her from shopping a paedo ring at the BBC...I wonder if there's any substance to that?

Its been rumoured for a while. The Guardian has an article saying that two different well respected former newspaper editors have claimed they were slapped with D notices in the 80's when they were going to expose Cyril Smith. The MOD claims there is no evidence for this. Cover up looking more and more likely

Thought it was a tennis loving pop star that killed her according to the interweb

• Like 1

Theresa May said yesterday that the recent allegations concerning the rape and murder of young boys by MP's might be the 'tip of the iceberg'.

I don't see how things could get significantly worse than that, but if they are, and by some miracle it is properly investigated, then one wonders how the institutions of state can survive the fallout.

I just want to machine gun them all.

Â