Jimmy Savile And Other Paedophiles

GarethRDR

Baroness Butler Sloss to step down, wonder which puppet is next in line

Orville I'd expect.  Keith Harris hasn't been accused yet.

I always thought that Emu character was an excuse to let another Aussie cop a feel of his 'victims'? No accusations obviously? 

• 5 weeks later...

Was reading an article on the web the other week and then it linked me to a few other articles where Cliff Richards name kept cropping up

I sorta thought ..No , surely not

and then thought actually its not that surprising 

and today a week later I just heard that police have raided his house   ....  of course at the moment nothing has been proven 

There's been rumblings about Cliff for years.

Working on Big Brother overnight 8 or so  years ago, we overheard a conversation between two senior TV producers who had no idea we were in earshot.

It was a doozy of a story about Cliff and another TV personality. I think in some circles it's quite well known.

The underage thing is a surprise though.

There's been rumblings about Cliff for years.

Working on Big Brother overnight 8 or so  years ago, we overheard a conversation between two senior TV producers who had no idea we were in earshot.

It was a doozy of a story about Cliff and another TV personality. I think in some circles it's quite well known.

The underage thing is a surprise though.

he was interviewed by police  in 1983 so clearly the rumours have been around for some time  .. once he got linked to Jill Dando's murder I kind of stopped reading that particular web page though  ....

You were, in part, responsible for Big Brother?

Huh, yeah. It was made at the George Lucas Stage at Borehamwood. It was quite cool, you could walk around on suspended walkways above and see the markings on the floor from previous productions (Gotham Bank etc).

We installed the video editing systems, so I tended to be off site when they started to broadcast live.

It was much spicier than you were allowed to see, there were a couple of live sex shows that were obviously never broadcast.

You were, in part, responsible for Big Brother?

Huh, yeah. It was made at the George Lucas Stage at Borehamwood. It was quite cool, you could walk around on suspended walkways above and see the markings on the floor from previous productions (Gotham Bank etc).

We installed the video editing systems, so I tended to be off site when they started to broadcast live.

It was much spicier than you were allowed to see, there were a couple of live sex shows that were obviously never broadcast.

Unknown_zpsbc149eb3.jpeg

• Like 1

Well if you look at his back catalogue

Do You Remember, The Young Ones, Early In The Morning...

Not to mention Girl You'll Be A Woman Soon
I don't think he'd be interested in a girl or a woman. Allegedly.

Well if you look at his back catalogue

Do You Remember, The Young Ones, Early In The Morning...

Not to mention Girl You'll Be A Woman Soon
I don't think he'd be interested in a girl or a woman. Allegedly.
the rumours are he allegedly used to cross dress as one

Â