plans for the weeeeekend

leemond2008

By about 3am Bourbon Street is basically a river of puke

That sounds like Broad Street in Birmingham, tbf.

or St Mary Street in Cardiff at 9pm 

or St Mary Street in Cardiff at 9pm 

Or Newcastle.

• Like 1

I was seriously considering a weekend in Birmingham - meeting up with old chums from the mailing list, and going to the match. 

I decided against it. 

• Like 1

I was about to say the same thing. Broad Street on a Saturday night is horrendous.

Im off the drink for a month meaning when I have Saturdays off work they are now meaningless, I had a nap earlier. Its a very sad state of affairs. Bring on the April bank holiday. 

Friday night going out for an indian washed down with a few pints, saturday morning taking my lad to footy then the circus in the afternoon. Pop in to see my grandad as its his 78th birthday then going out about 6 to get absolutely mullered and watch acdc tribute band. Sunday chilling all day and watch football.

Taking part in a 5m sponsored walk to raise funding for a school I used to go to on Saturday morning. Weather apparently not going to be too kind but it's for a good cause so I'll bare it and look forward to nice fry up afterwards in a cafe close to where the walk finishes. Then Saturday night is a second go at DHUTWU cause me wee fella has repaired himself and I'm gagging for a bit of the old how's your father so hoping for a dry morning and wet evening all being well.

Travelling from South Devon to the metropolis that is Penge/Croydon to watch Villa againt Palace, going up with my Palace mate, a plastic scouser and meeting my best mate, another Villa fan there.

Post match probably heading into Lahndon for a few drinks and shenanigans! Travel home Sunday.

Dry Friday as I am off to skegness at the crack of dawn all being well, see 2 bands, kingshakes and the neutronz, sleep in a B and B (campervan bost) the campervan and then head back. Get home, tidy up as its beyond the realms of comprehension for the kid to do it.

Edited by Seat68

Off to Lithuania ... original plan was to bunk from work today and go to Macedonia ( and also Kosovo as it's only a short bus journey) but my clients had other ideas and thus here I am in the office   ... so I've managed to get a ticket to Vilnius instead for tomorrow instead and get back to the Uk at 7am Monday morning and be back at my desk for 9

Â