plans for the weeeeekend

leemond2008

Anything that doesn't involve getting soaking wet.

Completed the sponsored walk last Saturday in trying conditions as it pissed from the heavens most of the time but a great fry up afterwards. This Saturday watching the Villa and won't be surprised if the heavens open again.

Record Shop Day Saturday. Might watch some geeks getting shirty around Sister Ray, then bike out to a backwater shop to buy what I want cheaper and without the queue.

Someone owes me money, I might track them down and donate to VT.

• Like 1

Campsite on Thursday after work, near Buxton. This is all reliant on picking up the campervan from the garage following its water pump replacement. If it happens then near Buxton and walking, wine, relaxing until Monday.

In a similar vein to Xann I'm avoiding my local record shop (Sound It Out), and heading to Sunderland, to get my hands on some (if I'm being honest) over priced reissues. Thus avoiding having to get up at stupid o'clock, and having to queue behind a couple of bell ends talking about how much they love Kasabian (or some such shite) like I did last year. Sunday night I'm off to see Darlington's (if not the North East's) premier Reggae band, The Equalisers play in my local. Monday I'm gonna go watch Durham play Somerset in the cricket.

Campsite on Thursday after work, near Buxton. This is all reliant on picking up the campervan from the garage following its water pump replacement. If it happens then near Buxton and walking, wine, relaxing until Monday.

lovely part of the world, I went too bakewell last summer and fell in love with the place
  • Like 1

Funnily enough I thought about going church on friday for some strange reason

we all have our crosses to bare

Anything that involves a great deal of prayer.

Amen to that

lovely part of the world, I went too bakewell last summer and fell in love with the place

Bakewell around the Christmas period is something right out of Dickens.

Go on the lash rugeley. You know you want to

I do want too I admit ha but I know what will happen and how I will feel. Need too try and take control of my life a bit more as I'm nearly 31. Its jekyll and hyde inside me every day ha.

Do I have to go the Villa?

YES! If we have too then you do

just heard some cockerknees at work talking about doing a monopoly drinking game on friday, all dayer as many of the streets as possible, i'd love that :(

instead i'll be having a leo sayer in the railway bell in kiddy, might push the boat out and pop round the cricketers too...

Â