plans for the weeeeekend

leemond2008

Tomorrow I'm a gonna enjoy the baking sun with some Sprite (still not drinking) by the sea. I'll stream the Villa and hopefully celebrate a win. 

Sunday will be spent doing private lessons to fund the week ahead...

Then I've got Mon, Tue, Wed and Thursday off.

Tuesday is my Birthday and an end to my self-imposed drinking ban so I'll be Sinema-Pongolled very early I imagine. 

Missus going out for the day, so i have the task of putting up half a dozen items in preparation for the baby

do i get up and get it done by midday, leaving me free to go to the pub and watch villa on a foreign stream, or do it through out the day whilst drinking and watching the footnall

So my plans didn't start as I'd thought. Had me a fairly drunken evening that should have been spent in front of the TV, 

Edited by dAVe80

I thought we were having a nice chilled weekend just me and you. We could go for a nice walk through sutton park.

Will you buy me an ice cream?

Fair play to ya, are we going too see you in the yorkshire post winning prized turnips?.

I thought we were having a nice chilled weekend just me and you. We could go for a nice walk through sutton park.

Will you buy me an ice cream?

yes, and I'll have hundreds and thousands put on it for ya.

Friday night- was birthday dinner for my best gay man. Took him to Dave and Busters where we all beat him in almost every game....Won a lot of crappy stuff, it was fun

Today/tonight- I am working alllllllllll day then getting incredibly gussied up *it is NOT easy impressing a gay man* then we are throwing him a surprise birthday bash pub crawl! I will behave so everyone gets home safely, so much dancing though, can't wait

Tomorrow- hopefully sleeping in at least until 9am. Then visiting with my dad per usual.

Looking forward to it all I'm just soooo tired.

Fair play to ya, are we going too see you in the yorkshire post winning prized turnips?.

Nah, not into that stupid competitive stuff. I just like the idea of growing our own food. 

What's that programme from the 70s? Was it the good life, they used to do all that didn't they. Margaret was well hot!

No that was Barbara (Felicity Kendall). She had a fantastic arse

Friday night- was birthday dinner for my best gay man. Took him to Dave and Busters where we all beat him in almost every game....Won a lot of crappy stuff, it was fun

Today/tonight- I am working alllllllllll day then getting incredibly gussied up *it is NOT easy impressing a gay man* then we are throwing him a surprise birthday bash pub crawl! I will behave so everyone gets home safely, so much dancing though, can't wait

Tomorrow- hopefully sleeping in at least until 9am. Then visiting with my dad per usual.

Looking forward to it all I'm just soooo tired.

Man up you puff!

Oh yeh you're a girly...I'll let ya off :)

• Like 2

What's that programme from the 70s? Was it the good life, they used to do all that didn't they. Margaret was well hot!

No that was Barbara (Felicity Kendall). She had a fantastic arse

Looking at it again now, even Penelope Keith had a certain something back then. But you're right, Felicity Kendall was gorgeous. 

Gonna go have a few light ales later. Hair cut tomorrow, then sit shitting myself for 90 mins, watching that rabble. Reggae night on Saturday night, for Red Stripe and a skank. Parents on Sunday, mates band are playing on the night. Might take myself to watch Durham vs Yorkshire on Monday.  

Â