plans for the weeeeekend

leemond2008

Off down home. Meeting my mate, who's coming up from South Wales, getting on it and going to the match. Sunday I'll be seeing my family and catching up with my Goddaughter. 

Fri- go karting with the lads, then monging out on my new couch

Sat-coaching 3 games, 8am, 4:30pm, 6:00pm.

Sun- all star committee meeting for soccer and more couch chilling.

Went out with the boys last night so quiet one for me tonight as the Mrs is out to watch the backstreet boys!!!

Tomorrow - 10k run / Start of best man duties as I am going wedding clothes shopping with my mate / Stag do meal and gaming night

Sunday - A bit of brunch in Bermondsey St and then chill out until Wrestlemania 30!

Does anyone else have a problem with leaving a pub early? I just can't bloody do it. It's either a barnstorming session or nothing.

I have a huge problem with it. When I've been single it was never a problem but when in a relationship it has created loads off break ups and fall outs. I can have 3 max then ive got to go otherwise I'll be in the pub all night.

Went out with the boys last night so quiet one for me tonight as the Mrs is out to watch the backstreet boys!!!

Tomorrow - 10k run / Start of best man duties as I am going wedding clothes shopping with my mate / Stag do meal and gaming night

Sunday - A bit of brunch in Bermondsey St and then chill out until Wrestlemania 30!

Oh yeah I forgot about Mania!  Think I'll have to wait until Monday night.  I've already deleted my WWE app because it ruined the Royal Rumble for me with a notification.

Â