plans for the weeeeekend

leemond2008

I have very rarely drunk alcohol that early, unless it was a stag weekend or some special occasion. I very rarely drink at home on my own as I just don't like the alcohol buzz if i'm not out with mates. What's the point of getting merry while sitting on your sofa?

On the subject of demon alcohol a couple of year back I was having pains around my liver area and had been for a fair few months but I was scared to go the doctors. Anyway the ex made me go and thank god I did. My liver count was 430 when its meant to be 41 or below. Years of heavy drinking especially on spirits was taking its toll. Had further tests on my liver,kidneys and other parts and thank god it come back that they were fine and no damage had yet started. Was told to have 6 months off the booze and I did, well near enough, I went 5 months. Kept having tests to see if the count had come down and within a month off it, it had halved. By 3 months it was down to a safe 28. Hardly touch spirits now and don't drink as much but still binge heavy at times. Every now and again I get myself in for a check up which is wise I think

I think the earliest ive ever had a beer was a few weeks ago at 11.30am in the spoons & that was because i wasn't paying £2.50 for a cup of coffee

now if it was a nice cup of tea(weak, 2 sugars, milky) you would of wouldn't you
  • Like 1

I drink absolutely any time in an airport I have had a bottle of wine at 6am in an airport and I also drink from first thing on christmas morning, outside of them its like saying **** it, this day is a write off.

I've drank before midday when I've stayed up from the night before, but I don't often party that heavy anymore.

Only other occasions I'll drink at silly o'clock are trains to Villa away games (early kick offs) and world cup 2002.

Edited by Wainy316

Was going up manchester on piss saturday but I'm cancelling because I'm having my lad for most of the day. Going to take him down the pub for lunch so I can watch the game. Might pop out late saturday night for a few but not sure. Going to watch acdc tribute band in 3 weeks so might save myself for that

Up to Manchester for me.  Used to live there so will spend all weekend up there and I also have my Hannover 96 mates coming over for the game, then they'll be off to Anfield on the Sunday.

Should be a good'un.

zero plans, well zero good plans. I have got to fix a gate post, turn the compost, cut the hedge and thats it. Was going up to lytham st annes but as we away every weekend for the next 2 months, decided to stay home and do house stuff.

Xmas day I'm on it as soon as I wake up about 6

Why? Couldn't think of anything worse than drinking alcohol as soon as i wake

Â