plans for the weeeeekend

leemond2008

Work finished, holiday starts tomorrow, missus birthday tomorrow too, so pub for lunch tomorrow, then im planning on getting to the pub to catch the first half of the villa game, be at the airport for 5, takeoff at 7, pub in albufeira by 11pm

beat that

Went out with the boys last night so quiet one for me tonight as the Mrs is out to watch the backstreet boys!!!

Tomorrow - 10k run / Start of best man duties as I am going wedding clothes shopping with my mate / Stag do meal and gaming night

Sunday - A bit of brunch in Bermondsey St and then chill out until Wrestlemania 30!

Oh yeah I forgot about Mania!  Think I'll have to wait until Monday night.  I've already deleted my WWE app because it ruined the Royal Rumble for me with a notification.

I was going to wait till Monday too but I have to stay at home Monday morning for the gas engineer so might as well stay up and watch it.

Ah I remember the good old days when I didn't have sky so had to wait the next day for my mate bring a tape in so I could watch it.

Missus is nominated for "Best new business" in our city. So I'm going all tuxed up tonights event. Fingers crossed VTers

There's a joke in very bad taste in there somewhere.

I won't say it though.

But it wouldn't be factual, would it?
  • Like 2

Missus is nominated for "Best new business" in our city. So I'm going all tuxed up tonights event. Fingers crossed VTers

I won't say it though.

I could neither confirm, nor deny!

I'm now off for 3 weeks, but I'm not going to enjoy my leave just yet.  I have a bit of faff to sort out on Wednesday which is going to take some prep :(

Otherwise, drive back to Pompey tomorrow and settle down for a nice week or so on the south coast (then it's back to London to meet my sister who is in town, followed by a trip in the 'rents campervan oop Nort' Yorkshire). 

I'm sure if she saw you in a bar or somewhere similar she would find you witty, attractive and humorous. 

(just don't let me see you anywhere near her sucka! I kid!)

• Like 1

I won't say it though.

I could neither confirm, nor deny!

Aww bollix. She didnt win. But Im well into my alcool consumpton and will atempt dhutwu later to make it up. Shell lovwe it....

Â