plans for the weeeeekend

leemond2008

On a stag do, going to Marco-Pierre White's, Gatecrasher and torturing the stag for 3 days solid.

Rogues gallery will be an interesting place to visit over the next week!

Was my birthday on friday.Had a bit of a get together with friends,supposed to go out with other friends today but put it off till next week.............The Villa game comes first.

Was my birthday on friday.Had a bit of a get together with friends,supposed to go out with other friends today but put it off till next week.............The Villa game comes first.

Are you posting from a phone by any chance? 9 times out of 10 italics will lock on when I do and it's a struggle to turn off.

I'm in Toronto

Body clock a bit out of sync at the moment.. Woke up at 6 am and I never wake up at 6am even in other time zones

Of up the CN tower shortly and then the steam brewery .. Hoping they might have the villa game in in their during the tour :)

• Like 1

Spent most of Friday afternoon and evening and all day Saturday drinking. Feel rotten today. Plan is to do feck all!

Beer festival in Droitwich.

There's not much to do here but drInk anyway.

It's so cheap!

2 Buttys, a Thatchers, double Vod & soda and a bucket of red - £14.80

I'm ****ered. :)

• Like 3

My girlfriend has just finished with me.

From the floor, from where she is unable to get up.

My sister is having a lengthy conversation with the big white telephone.

It's a scene of total devastation here.

• Like 2

Cut my losses and scarpered a few hours ago, pissed enough. The girls stayed out, they came back separately, neither successfully cleared the first obstacle - the front door.

My girlfriend has pointed out that the bed is covered in vomit. She has no idea how it got there.

• Like 3

Cut my losses and scarpered a few hours ago, pissed enough. The girls stayed out, they came back separately, neither successfully cleared the first obstacle - the front door.

My girlfriend has pointed out that the bed is covered in vomit. She has no idea how it got there.

You type it in a way that makes the whole thing seem a bit mysterious. So your girlfriend dumped you, and now you or her is crying about it. And you got drunk and vomited on the bed. Have I got that right?

Edited by Voinjama

Â