plans for the weeeeekend

leemond2008

Start of the weekend after a truly shit day at work. My planned first week of annual leave has gone to pot because of it and it may have a bearing on if I'll stay at my current location.  That's it, I'm having a drink.

Ha bloody ha. By early, I mean that I left at half 3 instead of 6.

And I only leave late because I hate bringing work home and if I leave any earlier than 6, i'm sat in traffic anyway!

Long day at work tomorrow, 07:00-20:00, morning shift on sunday, 07:00-14:00 then off to moms sunday afternoon to give her her card and gifts. Then a healthy curry. Rock 'n' roll!

on the road just before 5 this morning - got home just after 8 ish, so just the 15 hours for me - then checked my e-mails just to make sure I could switch them off without having missed something actually important

poor poor me

Cant beat fried onions, bit of spice, quorn chicken pieces & tesco 'healthy living' rogan josh sauce in a jar with no rice. Dont know what your missing :P

I know what you're missing though ;)

Got all my gym out the way in the week this week so I'll be having a massive lie in tomorrow.

Drag myself up to watch Villa.

Drinks in Solihull with a friend, then out for an awkward double date to introduce the gf to my best mate and his missus.

Then Sunday morning in bed but probably not sleeping...

Mothers day dinner in the afternoon and we're done!

Off to Laandan today for a mates 40th.

Got a posh meal planned for 9pm!!!! Cant really get my head around this. 

For such an occasion how are you meant to head anywhere with a group of mates and it not turn into an all dayer?  Then what is the point of a posh meal?

Bloody women and their plans!

Â