plans for the weeeeekend

leemond2008

It was just activities which involve kicking the ball and learning them stuff like that, he's only 20 months old so he don't know what the crack is yet, the dads had to get involved with them, was good laugh although I did feel like a clearing in the woods at times.

The mrs cracked me, when you sign up to football tots which is 70 quid a year you can also buy the kit which a few of the kids have, you get your name printed on it which is fair enough but its 40 notes for the kit, she wants him in it and I want him in his villa kit when he goes. She can't see how proud it makes me feel when I put him in it. She just loves blowing money that's her problem

Yea you tend not to get much trouble their so that's why we went. Back in its hey day I imagine it was crazy

No trouble in Manchester? I lived there 7 years and Fridays and Saturdays can be a war zone.

I read somewhere that sections of the Manchester gay community were a bit pissed off about "their" space being invaded by straights, like they were a tourist attraction or something. 

Just waiting for a pizza to be delivered then we'll be jumping in a cab to Manchester Apollo to see Bastille.  Can't wait.  Bought the tickets months ago, and now it's come around.  Hope they're good live - been looking forward to it for ages.

And on the topic of Manchester - I lived here for 4 years as a students and have been in the city for 3 years again now.  If I was Prime Minister I'd let the RAF use it for target practise.

Just got myself a big **** off pizza from big johns (they have changed them and they aint as nice as before) gunna sit down and watch the boxing for the first time in ages

really looking forward to it, this is what Saturdays are all about

Â