Sign in to follow this  
leemond2008

plans for the weeeeekend

I'd struggle to think anywhere could be as bad as here.  There are three "nice" areas to live.  One of them is the most burgled postcode in the UK.

Just got myself a big **** off pizza from big johns (they have changed them and they aint as nice as before) gunna sit down and watch the boxing for the first time in ages

really looking forward to it, this is what Saturdays are all about

Off out to a reggae night, tonight. Few cans of Red Stripe and a skank on the cards. 

• Like 2

I'd struggle to think anywhere could be as bad as here.  There are three "nice" areas to live.  One of them is the most burgled postcode in the UK.

off the top of my head maybe Liverpool or Glasgow

Well some new benches where put outside the train station recently that's pretty welcoming I suppose

Good weekend overall but still feel off :(

Booooo, spend more time on VT. You will feel better then.  :)

she probaly would, infact why have I used the word probaly.

I don't know. It's not even a word ;-)

she probaly would, infact why have I used the word probaly.

I don't know. It's not even a word ;-)

I know I know I know, rob has already put me right on more than one occasion :)

For somewhere so crap, it's a good job the rest of the UK doesn't regularly cream it's pants over it right?

• Like 2

There is a reason why the majority of footballers and Manchester based 'stars' live across the border in Cheshire! 

You're not kidding!  We lived in Bramhall initially, which was lovely but most folks there were older than us so we moved closer to the city.

When I was a student we were burgled three times and I was mugged at gunpoint in broad daylight on a Saturday.  Within a year of moving back into Manchester we had our shed robbed.  Called the police and they wouldn't come out because it's so frequent they'd never do anything else.

When I left university I always said I'd never come back.  Money talks and bullshit walks, I guess.

You're not kidding!  We lived in Bramhall initially, which was lovely but most folks there were older than us so we moved closer to the city.

So you'd rather live somewhere where you regularly get burgled and mugged at gunpoint, than live in a nice area with some (ugh) older people? 

:detect:

Sign in to follow this  

Â