The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 pointer vs Bolton next week, we lose next week and we could face a battle in upcoming games.

Bring in Deschamps or Megson

We won't win at Bolton next week, Coyle has already outwitted AMc once this season

So happy I didn't watch that crap again today. It's the third match in a row I've just switched off due to the way we were playing.

I wish a lot more would do the same then maybe we could solve this problem a lot sooner.

^^ Totally agree with this.. I can't even stand watching us on TV let alone PAY to watch that cr*p.. Just listening to Mclueless on the weekly post mortem & the way Kevin Keegan is laying the boot in to him is clear evidence that people in the know in the game can see our point so why not Randy et al?

John Barnes was saying how McLeish should now just come out & state what he is all about instead of keeping up this ridiculous pretence that he will get us playing attacking football etc.. Basically he is all about this dull boring anti-football which i find really baffling considering he learnt his trade of Fergie?P! :shock:

It hurts me to say it but i will never go whilst we are playing this stuff.. I would rather go & pluck the grass on my lawn & count the worms.

He's worse than Houllier because we're worse to watch, but it's a close call. I think I'd rather we passed the ball - even if it's mainly backwards - rather than the hoofing and the lack of a clue we have right now.

It doesn't really have a choice though, does it? The question isn't, Would I rather Houllier was still here, it's Who would I like to be the Villa manager rather than either of these two clowns.

I see that John Gregory was in the crowd today...

Mcleish is the worst manager in the premier league

Agreed.

Maybe Steve Kean could give him a run for his money but Steve Kean is inexperienced , has no money.

McShite is already proven failure and certainly more negative.

He is the most negative manager ever to manage in the Premeir league and currently the shittest.

6 pointer vs Bolton next week, we lose next week and we could face a battle in upcoming games.

Bring in Deschamps or Megson

We won't win at Bolton next week, Coyle has already outwitted AMc once this season

Bolton are teh worst team in the league and have an awful defence made worse by Cahill and Wheater being out

So happy I didn't watch that crap again today. It's the third match in a row I've just switched off due to the way we were playing.

I wish a lot more would do the same then maybe we could solve this problem a lot sooner.

^^ Totally agree with this.. I can't even stand watching us on TV let alone PAY to watch that cr*p.. Just listening to Mclueless on the weekly post mortem & the way Kevin Keegan is laying the boot in to him is clear evidence that people in the know in the game can see our point so why not Randy et al?

John Barnes was saying how McLeish should now just come out & state what he is all about instead of keeping up this ridiculous pretence that he will get us playing attacking football etc.. Basically he is all about this dull boring anti-football which i find really baffling considering he learnt his trade of Fergie?P! :shock:

It hurts me to say it but i will never go whilst we are playing this stuff.. I would rather go & pluck the grass on my lawn & count the worms.

Exactly!

I don't watch football and specifically Villa to see constant success. I just wanna enjoy myself. I also understand that to witness those moments of enjoyment I have to sit through a lot of crap.

HOWEVER, I'm not prepared to sit through THIS kind of crap. It's pure ignorance on a grand scale. My girlfriend knows nothing about football but questioned me as to why Heskey was still playing football when she saw him pop up on the screen a couple of months ago.

EVERYONE knows how to run this football club and team better than Lerner, Faulkner and McOnALeash.

I REFUSE to watch this until we change our negative dull philosophy.

Â