The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

He really does just constantly talk bollocks.

You can also predict his post match excuses "We can't conceed goals like that in the Premier League", "They were great on the training pitch", "We took it to them" with something like 36% posession.

"We were great for the first five minutes of the second half".

He also threw in his weekly "We must have a winning mentality" bullshit.

If it wasn't so laughable this situation I'd cry. I shouldn't even laugh because I and everyone here supports the damn club. What an absolute pathetic state of affairs. Kudos Mr. Lerner sitting in his American mansion.

£10 on if we get hammered tomorrow he'll say how it was because of the fact they're Manchester United, champions and Sir Alex is their manager, nothing to do with his defensive, negative tactics or the fact he's a shit manager. Last week we drew because of circumstances that happened earlier in the day beyond our control, even though only 3 players on our side knew the man I'm referring to.

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can also predict his post match excuses "We can't conceed goals like that in the Premier League", "They were great on the training pitch", "We took it to them" with something like 36% posession.

If it wasn't so laughable this situation I'd cry. I shouldn't even laugh because I and everyone here supports the damn club. What an absolute pathetic state of affairs. Kudos Mr. Lerner sitting in his American mansion.

£10 on if we get hammered tomorrow he'll say how it was because of the fact they're Manchester United, champions and Sir Alex is their manager, nothing to do with his defensive, negative tactics or the fact he's a shit manager. Last week we drew because of circumstances that happened earlier in the day beyond our control, even though only 3 players on our side knew the man I'm referring to.

Last week we drew because Michel Vorm made a wonderful save on Gabby, the linesman incorrectly flagged Bent for offside, and Chris Herd couldn't get his header on target. But you know, keep your head down and believe what you want.

Last week we drew because Michel Vorm made a wonderful save on Gabby, the linesman incorrectly flagged Bent for offside, and Chris Herd couldn't get his header on target. But you know, keep your head down and believe what you want.

I think you will find that the "give McPeace a chance" group argued that Speeds untimely death contributed to us not wining.

I Reckon Randy will call time on Mcleish soon.......just look at whats available:-

Bruce

Mclaren

Martinez (well soon)

Mick Mcarthy (Maybe Soon)

Theres only so much temptation our chairman can stand .......a couple of his number one choices are in that lot..........Bruce might be a bit out of our league though

:lol:

I Reckon Randy will call time on Mcleish soon.......just look at whats available:-

Bruce

Mclaren

Martinez (well soon)

Theres only so much temptation our chairman can stand .......a couple of his number one choices are in that lot..........Bruce might be a bit out of our league though

All of those managers are actually better than McCrap.

To set the context of this post, I'm one of those that has consistently pleaded for fans to back McLeish, realise our limitations as a squad, etc.

However, having watched the Spurs game and the 1st half tonight, I've had enough. It is simply the worst Villa team I've seen in a long time.

The most demoralising thing is the way we're not even attempting to attack. It's one long ball to the opposition after another.

There were 5 or 6 moments in just one half of a villa player simply kicking the ball upfield with not a SINGLE player in the opposition half. That might happen on a rare occasion protecting a lead in the last minute. But in the first half of a game? It's shameful.

Look through my posts and you'll see that I don't do hyperbole.

McLeish's Villa are currently playing the most demoralising football that I've seen in 25 years supporting the club.

It's truly sad. If there's a team in the league playing less football than us, I'll be amazed. We simply don't play ANY football anymore.

We are just so boring. No offense whatsoever and our defense is still shaky. Play two strikers, two CMs, and two wingers. Bent can't do it all by himself up there.

On a side note, Albrighton should be starting because his crossing creates chances.

Bruce

Mclaren

Martinez (well soon)

The man we should have got is still available, Mark Hughes. The quicker Lerner acts the easier it will be to forgive him for this horrendous mistake.

well it looks like he has bowed to some of the fans who have called for a more offensive line-up.

It doesn't matter what permutation you put out IMO the quality is just not being displayed...., even the basics ain't there.

If another manager can get any better out of this lot, I will be surprised... but it don't look like a happy ship to me.

Â