The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the idea of McLeish being in a fight to save his job because that means there is only a 20% chance he'll win.

8)

:lol:

Contract terminated by mutual consent = draw? Go get em Eck :lol:

He probably got that Gilroy fella's number off O'Neill after last weeks game!

Guys, does anyone know when you can pre-order the 2011-2012 Season Review DVD?

I want to get my order in quick before they all fly off the shelves.

I'm sorry to be the one to have to tell you this but there will be no DVD review this season due to the need to reduce costs.

This season the club will simply be making a video available on AVTV, again sadly due to the costs of television rights these days they won't be using actual footage. Instead one of Villatalk's very own members will be recreating our finnest moments through lego.

For those not stupid enough to pay for AVTV a flick book of highlights will be available from the club shop.

quite simply, it's impossible for any fan to support this dumb ass. I gave him a chance, but since february we have played some of the worst football i've seen at VP, and have literally had no goal threat without Bent.

If by some miracle we remain in the Premier League and Randy does not sack this muppet i'll also have lost any remaining respect for him.

Had enough now !

Since February?? Think he's football was turd from the day he took over, we even struggled to be creative enough to score against Hereford until the last 10 minutes, I remember the Newcastle game in September where we had one shot on target all game, he has been woeful all season with one fluke result at Chelsea away, and yet the fans have been extremely patient with him.

Worst home record in 138 years should be enough to prove that he can't continue.

This season the club will simply be making a video available on AVTV, again sadly due to the costs of television rights these days they won't be using actual footage. Instead one of Villatalk's very own members will be recreating our finnest moments through lego.
I'd buy that. That'd actually be awesome.

I honestly think he will walk in the summer.

He won't walk he's a greedy fcker, and is picking up what is probably he's last big payday in football, no mug's going to employ him after this season, he'll wait until he's sacked so he can pick up the most compensation.

Sack him NOW. Give the team chance to train under the interim coach before the WBA game.

All too late now

I don't think it is, McLeish must know he's a dead man walking now, so how much effort will he really be putting into these last three games..

Guys, does anyone know when you can pre-order the 2011-2012 Season Review DVD?

For those not stupid enough to pay for AVTV a flick book of highlights will be available from the club shop.

Heskey moves to slow for a flick book. Club fail.

He won't walk he's a greedy fcker, and is picking up what is probably he's last big payday in football, no mug's going to employ him after this season, he'll wait until he's sacked so he can pick up the most compensation.

He won't really have much a case for compensation. He can be sacked due to non performance (although he could argue he done what Alex Mcleish always does - so hasn't underperformed !)

He will get a years salary at the very most.

How can he possibly qualify for compensation if we sack him? Surely he had goals to work towards?

What McLeish has done here is the equivalent odd walking into your boss's office in an adult size nappy and soiling yourself in front of your employers. He couldn't have done any worse. It is just not possible...

Agreed, the useless **** didn't resign on either occasion when he relegated the scum did he. He has no shame only blame for everyone but himself.

He now knows that he has been found out and that's it for him, he will go the same way as O'Deary unemployable, still he will have his millions in compo to count :cry:

Please, let's all remember we PAID Birmingham 5.4 MILLION pounds for Alex. We could have bought a new player, or paid one that left to not, and kept K-Mac in charge... Never trust a guy called Randy.

Where has this £5.4m figure come from?

Â