Chris Herd

ChrisNichollsToe

He looked a bit hot headed from the start, he always goes in in ways that if he doesn't win the balls its going to end up with him being booked. I could see him or Hutton getting sent off at some point. He has generally played well and gave his all when I have seen him, think he needs to compose himself a bit better.

I do not see where people are getting the idea that Herd is such a hothead/aggressive. He had a bit of a tough time today and him and Olsson got into it a bit, but I certainly have not seen anything in the past before today to show he has a temperament issue. Besides the fact he did nothing to get carded for, such a shame.

yep was warned twice by the ref prior to the sending off. really not sure about him myself - i think his agression is covering his shortcomings as a player.

Heaven forbid we have a midfield player that gets stuck in!! To me he looked really good today. I was sitting there thinking if he can play like this we just may have a player on our hands. It wasn't a red card but of he picks up 1 or 2 a season 'covering his shortcomings' :winkold: I have no complaints

He was the best player on the pitch till that idiot linesman and that clearing in the woods Dowd got involved,

he was not hot headed or aggresive before that, and only got talking my the ref after Olsson

elbowed him and he pushed back just before the joke sending off, a drink if anyone can tell me

where Dowd lives.

At the game I didn't have a clue why he'd been sent off. I don't think anyone did including all the players on both sides, even Olsson. Having now seen a couple of replays of the incident there is no doubt it should be rescinded.

In the 35 mins he was on he did exceptionally well apart from a rash two footed challenge which had he connected would have seen him sent off.

I like him. He gets stuck in, is strong, good in the air, very mobile and seems to have a real drive and determination about him.

With the red card likely to be rescinded I'd like to see him start against Sunderland.

At the game I didn't have a clue why he'd been sent off. I don't think anyone did including all the players on both sides, even Olsson. Having now seen a couple of replays of the incident there is no doubt it should be rescinded.

In the 35 mins he was on he did exceptionally well apart from a rash two footed challenge which had he connected would have seen him sent off.

I like him. He gets stuck in, is strong, good in the air, very mobile and seems to have a real drive and determination about him.

With the red card likely to be rescinded I'd like to see him start against Sunderland.

Agreed. Its the mobility that we have lacked for ages with Stan tending to play this role in previous seasons. I really want to see:

-------------- Herd --------------

----------------- Delph ----------

--------- Gardner ---------------

I think Herd did a much better job than Delph has been doing. He seemed to suit the role and should never have been sent off. I hope this doesn't put him down the pecking order in the eyes of AM as he could well be the missing link.

I was at the game today sat in the upper Holte. To me it looked like he kicked out at whoever it was. Did he not? From my angle it looked like he stamped at his leg, which is a red card offense. Though it seems that didnt happen?

Â