The Ex-Villa Player thread - Keeping tabs on old Villans

Moneill

Graham Fenton who made 30 or so appearances in the early 90s is now manager at North Shields FC who today won the FA Vase beating Glossop North End 2-1 at Wembley

Is that an omen for May 30th!!

http://www.thefa.com/news/competitions/fa-vase/2015/may/glossop-north-end-north-shields-report

They came from behind as well, always makes it more exciting. I remember Fenton, very dimly. I seem to recall a guy came to do some work on my parents house claiming to be his uncle, back in the day. 

• Like 1

Big Eck leaving Belgium at end of season, some lucky club in England might be able to witness his brand of football

He'll argue he has a load of young Belgians who he can buy on the cheap and make superstars and end up getting a job at someone like Leeds.

Delfouneso has been released by Blackpool.

What's the betting then lads?

1 year at Walsall.

6 months at Kidderminster.

Few games here and there for Boldmere, St Neots and retirement?

At this rate he'll be turning up at Stefan Moore's taxi office pretty soon

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

God was on the radio last night in build up to Ireland vs England game this weekend but he got a couple of things about Villa in 94 cup final as Gary Pallister was on as well. they talked more about his UNited days than anything  :rant:

Interesting thing he said was Dalian Atkinson on his day was as good as anybody in the world and he said as he liked him he would turn up against United as a favour to God :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

God was on the radio last night in build up to Ireland vs England game this weekend but he got a couple of things about Villa in 94 cup final as Gary Pallister was on as well. they talked more about his UNited days than anything  :rant:

Same as when he was on Goals on Sunday. They barely mentioned Villa at all. It was all about United

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThwQCTKXs2U

Â