Brad Guzan

R.Bear

I wonder if Klinsman told him to come back if possible. Obviously Howard is the US #1 right now, but Klinsman has been pushing players to compete overseas. Perhaps Brad has been promised not only more games, but perhaps a loan (with a recall in case Given gets hurt) to get some more experience. We also know that Randy and Jurgen are friendly.

Whats give on a week 50 odd grand? Guzan cant be on more than 20k. Having been a huge fan of Shay being Irish and watched himself and Dunne save our bacon on numerous occassions, I have to say, I know he was unfit, but I fear his value could dop massively by Christmas and we'll be stuck with a goalkeeper with a long term deal on big money, missed a trick not selling him to Hughes, all imo. That being said I'll give him every chance when he comes back.

Thoughts? It's a friendly so it's about the fitness levels more than the result so I don't care if we lose although I'd like to think any of our keepers were good enough to face my adopted hometown club of Burton Albion. Throw Seigrest in, why not? All good experience playing with the first team and no real pressure.

I don't mind who plays, I just thought since Marshall is a backup and is coming to the end of his career it might make more sense to stick the young lad in to gain some experience. I've not seen Seigrest play a lot personally, only a few times with the reserves but never with the first team.

Yes, I knew he had a good reputation, who did you see him play for? Norwich? Millwall? Coventry or another team?

I've just realised, I have seen him play! A half in the friendly against Walsall last year! Didn't keep a clean sheet :D

He had one good season and that was about it.
Multiple player of the season awards at his various clubs would tell you otherwise.

Yes, I knew he had a good reputation, who did you see him play for? Norwich? Millwall? Coventry or another team?
I just remember when he stepped in for Gunn back in his Naaarwich days, always looked really impressive. I don't think their fans look back on him with any fondness, mind. Anywho he's a more than capable #3, though obviously past his best.

I just remember when he stepped in for Gunn back in his Naaarwich days, always looked really impressive. I don't think their fans look back on him with any fondness, mind. Anywho he's a more than capable #3, though obviously past his best.

well he did join Ipswich, probably why ;)

Â