Brad Guzan

R.Bear

I'd be very happy for him to sign another contract. Given will get injured over the course of next season and he's a perfectly good goalkeeper. It's sometimes difficult to have such a good 2nd choice goalkeeper as they get itchy feet!

It's sometimes difficult to have such a good 2nd choice goalkeeper as they get itchy feet!

Exactly, it is. And he did get itchy feet. I'm kind of glad he did, as it shows there's still a fire burning in him. If he wants to come back then I'd be glad to have him here.

And he's the penalty save king!

in my eyes Lambert will say have a go if your good your No.1 not your back-up to Given!

we should of bought a back up for Guzan last summer not a new no.1, not saying i dislike Shay as he was one of the main reasons why we stayed in the premiership last year but who's to say Guzan wouldn't of either if given the chance?

I've always been hugely impressed when I've seen Marshall in action. Often wondered why he wasn't closer to knocking on the 1st choice door. Obviously he does (bad) stuff that I don't see.

I think it's always useful to keep a player like Andy Marshall, a senior pro who have a decent career at a good standard, will be great to help the reserves through, and ultimately is our emergency keeper should anything happen to Brad or Shay.

I have a feeling Guzan has been promised he'll start the season as number one and it will be his shirt to lose. I reckon that's what has convinced him to come back.

He seems like more Lambert's type of keeper tbh. I think he's certainly as good as John Ruddy.

Â