Brad Guzan

R.Bear

I think West Ham will be happy enough to stay with Green as first choice.

Blackburn is a possibility. Robinson will probably be picked up by a PL club I would think.

Benjamin Siegrist will probably get promoted to the first team if funds are tight i'd imagine.. whether he is good enough or whether it helps his development is another question.

benji had a good tournament in hk over the weekend. at 6'5 a big presence between the sticks and at 20, still learning his craft... a perfect understudy to shay, i would have thought... and good to have the world U17 golden gloves winner in the villa camp...

oh yeah, top bloke too...

benji had a good tournament in hk over the weekend. at 6'5 a big presence between the sticks and at 20, still learning his craft... a perfect understudy to shay, i would have thought... and good to have the world U17 golden gloves winner in the villa camp...

oh yeah, top bloke too...

U17 golden glove winner? There is some decent talent in this squad isn't there? If only we could harness it somehow :winkold:

• 2 weeks later...
Brad Guzan apparently has interest from West Brom, QPR, Hull City, and small heath. I could see him heading to West Brom.
Brad Guzan has interest from a team that have no manager. I don't think so. I smell red top bullsh*t.

• 1 month later...

Guzan apparently staying in the premier league. I can't think of another prem team where he will be number 1...does this mean he's staying at Villa Park maybe?

Link removed - please use short links and quote article if posting links as per site guidelines.

P.s. does anyone else feel a bit deflated when they see reminders of Emile Heskey in a Villa top?

Matt Kendricks just tweeted. Looks like we are resigning Brad :D

Villa very close to signing a goalkeeper you might have heard of. He's called Brad Guzan. See today's Birmingham Mail #avfc

I wonder if hes gonna get "a clean sheet" this time, I mean compete on level terms with Given. Last year it pretty much was if Givens fit he´ll play. Maybe this time its said the best keeper will play? A fair crack at the wip? He didnt let anybody down last season IMO

I wonder if hes gonna get "a clean sheet" this time, I mean compete on level terms with Given. Last year it pretty much was if Givens fit he´ll play. Maybe this time its said the best keeper will play? A fair crack at the wip? He didnt let anybody down last season IMO

But to be fair, last year the best keeper did play.

Guzan didn't let anybody down, but Given is better than Guzan. Or at least he was last season, I guess this season will have to wait and see.

Â