fifa 12

fifa09don

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine always seems to have the lag. I don't think i've ever played a game where it's seemed really smooth

I told you this when you asked before.

It's PS3. That's what you get when you don't pay - average servers that take forever in comparison to the Xbox. I have both and went on my PS3 the other day for the first time in ages and didn't realize how slow/delayed it actually was. It's free though which is fantastic.

I had a feeling Id asked before but couldn't remember the answer (I havent' played it online for ages) and couldn't be bothered to try and find the original post.

Thanks though

Mine always seems to have the lag. I don't think i've ever played a game where it's seemed really smooth

I told you this when you asked before.

It's PS3. That's what you get when you don't pay - average servers that take forever in comparison to the Xbox. I have both and went on my PS3 the other day for the first time in ages and didn't realize how slow/delayed it actually was. It's free though which is fantastic.

I had a feeling Id asked before but couldn't remember the answer (I havent' played it online for ages) and couldn't be bothered to try and find the original post.

Thanks though

<3

I've heard good things about using Santos Laguna online. Apparently they're a very good 3.5 star team. I'll have to give it a go sometime, yet thought I would let you lot know. It's probably been mentioned already but thought I would say incase it hasn't.

I've heard good things about using Santos Laguna online. Apparently they're a very good 3.5 star team. I'll have to give it a go sometime, yet thought I would let you lot know. It's probably been mentioned already but thought I would say incase it hasn't.

It depends who you are playing. If I go as Wolfsburg I bully them off the ball and always win.

Heerenveen are very good too.

Seem to have hit a brick wall in division three. Had straight promotions, and then bang, start losing a few and winning a few. What ever i do i can't seem to score, i'll batter the oppostion but constantly miss, it's doing my head in, not had this problem before. They'll have to shots and score both. Arghhh.

Are they deciding to go with an odd on now over the pointless full £40 games?

Not sure why I keep playing the head to head seasons, stuck inbetween division 1/2, refusing to be a good team so I just end up annoyed. Keep playing regardless.

Smith?

John Smith. He'll be a free agent on any and every career mode you start, and he's basically a bug. He's a Canadian goalkeeper rated 77 because he's the Arena's default 'keeper. EA invented him but forgot to exclude him from the career mode databases.

:cry: I genuinely thought i'd found a hidden gem until i read this.

After winning everything with villa i've started a new career mode with shrewsbury. Just wondering if there is a way to change your stadium during a career mode? If i get to the prem i don't really want to be playing in a half empty stadium that holds about 5,000 people.

Getting slowly better at this now in career mode. (Still playing on professional though)

Just started my second season. Assembled a decent first 11 (decent for only one season in)

------------------Given

Bosingwa, Dunne, Clark, Enrique

-----------Makoun-----Flamini

------------------Ramsey (loan)

Joaquin-----------Bent-------Zhirkov

But I've sold and loaned quite a lot of players to get that squad to free up wages and money so the depth in my squad isn't great. Still got Gabby and my virtual pro on the bench so attacking depth is ok, it's the rest of the squad (especially with the incessant injuries!)

I've won my first 3 games of the season (including one against Man City) so I'm top for the moment.

I still struggle massively to break down the computer. Most of my goals come the same way. Pass it around the computer, get it to someone on the edge of the box and use first touch to find some space and then rifle it home from the edge of the area.

I literally never get someone through on goal in a 1v1. The computer is just too good at tracking runs.

I couldn't find Smith.

I found him before the transfer window re-opened (I'd already started my game before I was aware of him), but he appears to have vanished now that the window is open again for me.

Is anyone planning to get the Euro2012 add on for FIFA.

Anyone know how much it'll be?

1800mp about £16 I think, just seen the first video of it and it looks good, it's out April 24th which is quite early seeing as the euros doesn't start until June..

Â