fifa 12

fifa09don

Been playing this quite heavily online over the last few days and it's really drove home how bad I am at FIFA. Once I got into the better divisions in the head-to-head season I noticed that everyone I played seemed to have a speed and fluidity in their play that I just don't have. It's so frustrating!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, to be fair, there are a lot of people who spend most of their days playing Fifa online, so there's no shame in being beaten by them because at least you have a life ;)

You'll get better the more you play against better opposition though. Just look at the sorts of things they do and try to incorporate that into your game more.

That pisses me off. Win the top league and nothing. Plus what Gareth said didn't happen! I needed to go out and buy skittles with my balls intact!

Were you hoping money would fire out the USB slot of your console?

.................I was :oops:

Really? It did for me. I make skittles vodka.

no reason for the quote qareth other than to get ur attention, but why have you got a 212 win streak against the amateur computer? how do you have the time and patience to play 212 games that you will definatly win

no reason for the quote qareth other than to get ur attention, but why have you got a 212 win streak against the amateur computer? how do you have the time and patience to play 212 games that you will definatly win

I think we're uncovering a much darker, pathological side to Gareth. Sure he's quick with a gag, but at what cost to his mental health?

In a dark room, with a VillaTalk Members team that he constructed deriving our stats using algorithms related to the threads we have posted in and our appearances from Rogue's Gallery, Gareth plays 20 minute per half games of FIFA on amateur against Birmingham City.

"And Gareth scores again. And his teammates congratulate him. They're all hugging him. He looks so happy"

His girlfriend has been gone for months. She now appears as goalkeeper for Birmingham City as Gareth blasts the ball at her at full power all day and night. Another classic football shirt arrives. Gareth signs for the delivery and throws it towards his bedroom where the floor is littered with unopened parcels, all containing obscure football jerseys from the 80s and 90s. He can enjoy those later, but right now he is occupied with more pressing issues. It's 89 minutes into the VTFC v BCFC game and VT only lead 36-0. One last chance perhaps... Rob with a reverse pass to Tony who slides it to Gareth. He shoots. Goal!! With the last kick of the game.

Are you sure you want a rematch?

15003_415318972813_741387813_5524583_2727015_n.jpg

Yes

Because I'm lazy.

I think we're uncovering a much darker, pathological side to Gareth. Sure he's quick with a gag, but at what cost to his mental health?

In a dark room, with a VillaTalk Members team that he constructed deriving our stats using algorithms related to the threads we have posted in and our appearances from Rogue's Gallery, Gareth plays 20 minute per half games of FIFA on amateur against Birmingham City.

"And Gareth scores again. And his teammates congratulate him. They're all hugging him. He looks so happy"

His girlfriend has been gone for months. She now appears as goalkeeper for Birmingham City as Gareth blasts the ball at her at full power all day and night. Another classic football shirt arrives. Gareth signs for the delivery and throws it towards his bedroom where the floor is littered with unopened parcels, all containing obscure football jerseys from the 80s and 90s. He can enjoy those later, but right now he is occupied with more pressing issues. It's 89 minutes into the VTFC v BCFC game and VT only lead 36-0. One last chance perhaps... Rob with a reverse pass to Tony who slides it to Gareth. He shoots. Goal!! With the last kick of the game.

Are you sure you want a rematch?

15003_415318972813_741387813_5524583_2727015_n.jpg

Yes

:crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

Â