fifa 12

fifa09don

Firstly, Yillan that post is amazing.

Secondly, back to the game. I may have asked this beofre but not sure if I got an answer.

Am I the only one who gets lag playing online? No matter how good my connection is there is always a small delay in everything I do online. So when I try and play a first time pass, for example, my player might take a touch instead. Or when I make a pass it ends up being a lot harder hit than I intended.

Any mates I've asked claim thyey don't have a lag.

I went to a mate from work's house a couple weeks back and played him and hammered him, he wasn't very good. But when I play him online he batters me because I'm so shit with this little lag. So annoying!

Is it a PS3 problem?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most people have lag on ANY EA game because they're servers are very poor.

It's noone's fault, you sometimes have a good game, you sometimes have a bad game, but most of the time, ties are determined by how well connected you are to the server.

That's it. You could tell my mate's was running fine. Everything he did was slick, as you'd expect. Where as my players were slow to start sprinting and just looked clumsy.

So annoying. Oh well

That's it. You could tell my mate's was running fine. Everything he did was slick, as you'd expect. Where as my players were slow to start sprinting and just looked clumsy.

So annoying. Oh well

I thought it was my connection, then a few weeks ago I got BT Infinity, still same problem. And I'll back out of a game right away if I see it's raining, the rain is annoying normally, but put in with the usual lag and it becomes a bit unplayable.

I've never looked into it but what lapal fan said sounds right, some games everything seems clean and perfect, other games it's like you're playing in sludge.

Being in division one is making this boring, I don't particularly care about winning the league, and I don't want to get relegated. I want to start over in 10. :cry:

Mine always seems to have the lag. I don't think i've ever played a game where it's seemed really smooth
The only sort of upside to this is that when you're slightly lagging, so is the person you're playing against. Makes it less enjoyable but at least you're not getting **** over.

Nothing else you can do though, I've had some pretty awful internet speeds whilst playing Fifa and as long as it's stable, whether it's 30mb or 0.30mb you're okay.

Rarely have a problem online with FIFA. I do get some lag around the busy times of the day but for some reason the longer I wait in the 'choose kit' area before a game it seems to go away. Could just be bollocks but I think it works.

Also, why is Renato Augusto in the online Villa team?

I guess there's a difference in what I get compared to lag.

I played last night and had lag, as in the game was stopping and starting, quite jerky, for a lot of it. Annoying, but manageable.

But my usual thing is a delay. Runs smoothly but everything is half a second behind.

Anyway, I won't moan anymore!

My Pro is up to 80. Going to take a lot to get him much higher than that, I think I need to play him for a few games as CB to get the defensive accomplishments (I've got none so far)

Is there anyway to increase speed? Or is that just based on size and height? Bit crap if it is, you can't have a 6'3" fast person?

Something clicked with me and defending last night.

I'd been spamming the R1 button before. I knew I was doing it and it was hurting me, but I couldn't get out of th ehabit.

Yesterday in my career mode I forced myself to not use it, at all. It's a small breakthrough for me :)

And I beat top of the table Chelsea 3-0 as a result!

AAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!

**** this game!

PLayed 6 online games last night. Lost them all. 3 of them were disconnections, each time we were drawing 1-1 and each time it gave me the loss.

The other 3 I lost 1-0, 1-0 and 2-1

Hammered both the 1-0 guys but couldn't score (one game I had 12 shots on target compared to his 2)

The 2-1 game he was probably better, but it was horrendous because I equalised in the 90th minute, but he went straight down the other end and won it with an absolute screamer.

So I@m getting relegated back to div 6 I would think unless I really pull something out of the bag and win my next 4 in a row.

is there a trophey cabinet anywhere on the game? so i can try and win every single league cup on it

currently doing -

prem - villa

ligue 1 - monaco

serie b - sampdoria

la liga - malaga

bundesliga 2 - 1860

MLS - toronto

brazil - flamengo

trying not to sign the same player twice too (although to be fair i get smith on a free everytime) and buy as many home grown as possible

Mine always seems to have the lag. I don't think i've ever played a game where it's seemed really smooth

I told you this when you asked before.

It's PS3. That's what you get when you don't pay - average servers that take forever in comparison to the Xbox. I have both and went on my PS3 the other day for the first time in ages and didn't realize how slow/delayed it actually was. It's free though which is fantastic.

Smith?

John Smith. He'll be a free agent on any and every career mode you start, and he's basically a bug. He's a Canadian goalkeeper rated 77 because he's the Arena's default 'keeper. EA invented him but forgot to exclude him from the career mode databases.

Go back 2 pages.

Really? It did for me. I make skittles vodka.

no reason for the quote qareth other than to get ur attention, but why have you got a 212 win streak against the amateur computer? how do you have the time and patience to play 212 games that you will definatly win

Â